my friends got those on his f0cass…they kick ass in the snow,but they wear down real quick in dry weather
I’m also picking up a set of these monday.
I picked mine up from Mike at Innovative today, gonna get them mounted tomorrow. Hopefully they will help me through the mountains of Vermont on Thanksgiving night.
I just ordered these mounted and balanced on 4 black steelies for $316 + shipping. Shipping was the only draw back but cant beat the price. Now I just need to have them studded and Ill be all set.
Exactly what I did through Tirerack, but now Im stuck with 3 sets of wheels for… haha.
I think I might be able to get one or two more seasons out of these tires, this is my second one on them, and the fronts from last year are reall worn in comparison to the reats.