The PJB Virus is spreading!!!

“For those ten seconds, I was free. Nothing mattered. Not my family, not my job, nothing. All that mattered was bashing PJB”

what job? I thought you were standing in the handout line with Jamal and Tyrone?

Umm…

I just got laid off, and have the option to go back in a couple weeks. Probably won’t as I need to take care of my elderly family.

Nice edit.

Nah, my unemployment that I earned pays me more than you make a week.

I’m tempted to slip a meme in here before this gets personal and trashed.

Edit: Too late. :-\

and now you know how much I bring home a week? Seriously? I dont remember letting you see my pay stubs.

http://i49.tinypic.com/29gekad.jpg

You’ve openly admitted that you make 12/hr, and under 30K a year. Lets see, a 40 hour week@12 an hour is 480 a week. Take off twenty percent for taxes, and you are at about 380 a week, a little under what I get for unemployment.

But I rarely ever just work a 40 hour week.

Ok dude, cool, whatever, I don’t care, really. Like I said, I laid off from bashing you (per your request), and then you started bashing me again. I’m not just going to half-ass bash you if you are bashing me, sorry. Bash me all you want, it dosent bother me at all, just expect it back.

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/392/Yo-Dawg-I-HEARD-YOU-LIKE-TO-BASH-SO-WE-BASHED-YOUR-BASH-SO-YOU-CAN-BASH-WHILE-YOU-BASH.jpg

I’M DONE.

I can take a joke and all when its funny but usually the shit you and others say isnt funny at all.

And really if you want people not to make cock jokes stop posting the damn thing here. We’re almost all guys and none of us want to see another cock.

DUDE, I’ve said make ALL the cock jokes that you want SEVERAL times, I laugh at them, I really do.

PJB seems like a good dude to me even if he is a violent pervert.

:rofl Did you goto the swingers party house or something?

:lol

pjb >< michael scott

Funny story. There was a house around the corner from my apartment for sale all summer. A few weeks ago it sold and the owner moved in. The owner had a white 06 Ford F150 quad cab. I literally came on shift to see if it was PJB as soon as i got home. Why you ask…because it was directly across the street from an elementary school. LOLOLOL

Oh and yes I live in viewing distance of an elementary school. All I have to say is 5th graders…daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Can’t you two just have make up sex and call it a day for cryin out loud.

Reported to FBI.

and :rofl