The PJB Virus is spreading!!!

I was just watching the office and at least three times already, they have had convo’s PJB style.

The last one I heard was.

" I have fallen on my sword before. Once when I was running through the yard with it attached to my belt.

I won’t do it again."

Weird.

As stated in earlier threads…

PJB is winning.

Dwight FTW!

i just saw that episode too.

PJB is winning. He is spreading like the virus in the movie 28 days later or like the flud in halo

dwight is the awesome.

I saw this thread and I thought it was about PJB. But it wasnt.

I probably wont read it again.

glad everyone is always on the lookout for pjb my god let the kid be he does his thing leave him alone my god .im gonna laugh when he one day goes ape shit on u fucks

PJB is everywhere. Read the Sightings thread lately? Guy is popping up all over the place. Recent sightings:

ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
CHASING SCHOOL BUS THROUGH ROTTERDAM
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ALBANY HIGH SCHOOL
DiCARLO’S GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD
ADULT WORLD

I drove by Adult World today. PJB was there.

I don’t go to pervert stores.

I don’t go to pervert store because I am not a pervert. Snowblowers.

Thanks John.

:haha repz

EDIT-need to spread repz

It’s no big deal. I frequent another local car forum and my car was spotted at the following less-than-respectable places:

YOUNG ADULT WORLD
SHENANIGANS
LOVELY LADY’S LINGERIE
OLIVE GARDEN
DUANESBURG

i gotta ask ,travis why the obsession with pjb ? i understand that ya look like a hermi that changed your mind mid operation but r u queer for him or suttin ? jesus christ dude ,dont get me wrong im all for bustin stones but let it go the kid dont know ya or did anything to ya

Ive gotta think he jerks off thinking about me atleast 8 times a day judging by how obsessed he is with me.

You don’t know me, or ‘understand’ how I look. I look like a dirtbag 99 percent of the time, and dress nice when I go out.

As far as PJB goes, he sent me a PM crying for me to lay off, and I did. Then he bashed me in several posts, so fuck that. He throws stones, I throw boulders.

Damn that’s a lot.

no you just make shit up constantly and you never actually stopped. You just went from one thing to another and really its the same old shit again and again.

Youre so fucking obsessed with me that you have my pic as a signature.

Get me out of your spank bank.

Bitch at Kramer-he made the sig and I thought it was funny as fuck, so I used it. I’ll change it soon once it gets old.

A lot of people on the forum bash you, don’t single me out.

It got old about 10 seconds after it was made.

Youre the one that keeps going on and on with this shit and making posts and comments all the time in every thread I post in.