The Return of Nocturnal Nights - July 19th - ***CANCELLED****

basically Calico Jacks could not meet all the terms of the event… They could not commit to things and I just did not want to have a half ass event. We looked for alternative places, it just isn’t happening though.

thats sucks.

Can we just have a BBQ meet instead? Less jackasses tend to show up for those

The event last year in Monroeville was nice.

Y not your buddy Hal’s where you had the christmas gig . Nice big parking lot , bar , pool tables

i dont think that parking lot is nearly big enough

:bigthumb:

yeah another bbq would be nice

I’m sure we will have another BBQ, but it would have been nice to do something monthly. The spot last year in monroeville was nice but I think we could get a smaller pavalion this time. If everyone is down for the same location I can start setting it up in the next couple days.

Definitely not enough parking. I am down for whatever I am just done fronting the money or organizing. I got enough going on now, lately this age thing has been catching up to me.

that place was perfect

Thats cool just a thought and it’s close to home . Ya I know the age thing LOL

THIS IS BEAT!

I totally understand where you are coming from. It sort of sucks going from something you are so passionate about (cars of course lol) to having to bust your ass and travel for work all the time.

Fuck getting older

x2. But what can you do? If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work.

Anyone up for meeting someplace anyway?

oh well, thats too bad that it isnt going down…Last time my car got on streetheater’s t.v. show for being at Nocturnal Nights , that was kinda cool.

maybe I’ll go downtown and meet up with the people that don’t get the word that this is canceled.