The sabres suck.

while it is a catchy headline to get people interested, it also detracts from your point a little because it gets clouded in with the general anger of the rant. :smiley:

i get what you are saying though… :tup: its nice to see someone rant and piss and moan about something besides me.

HAHAHAH you silly boys

it’s all about the french connection LOL

I hear where you are coming from. I hate people that do follow hockey or give two shits about it until they make it into the playoffs, and are OMGINEEDTICKETSCAUSEIMCOOL2!

ugh :tup:

i heart the sabres but then again ive liked them whether they do good or bad… and i hate all the people jumping on the bandwagon that never watched a game of hockey in their life.

the worst story of this is my one freind who is all of a sudden cup crazy for the sabres. he has never watched or cheered for the sabres once until the playoffs… he didnt even know what iceing was. talk about a fan who has no clue about the sabres or the game itself.

I hope the sabres lose the last game at the cup finals. Why? Because Buffalo teams don’t deserve to win anything. Buffalo sucks.

I actually agree with this entire post. I’m scared.

lol i work for one of them, seems like im around hockey every day

I’ve always been partial to Rick Vaive

im not gunna lie…ive watched about 10 games dur8ing the regular season…but i find my self sittin around with all my friends…drinkin and eeating pizza and chearing and swearing everytime we score and tehy score…

Clint Malarchuk - almost gives his life, and 3 months later says “Game On”, not “I want a raise”, or “I’m out”.

so whats wrong with wanting the sabres to do good? Hell… some success for buffalo might bring in new found fans (maybe sell more seats next season)

I only see it as a win win situation :shrug:

more fans = more support/intrest = a better time for everyone

Woot the Bills won! Wait a minute.

I cant believe no one has mentioned Tim Horton yet. The died in a freakin porsche for fuck sake. Im almost certian he died trying to race the team home from toronto while they were in a plane.

I thought the story was he was just running late to get back for a game and was flying down the QEW and ate it…but I know the story stems from porsche + toronto —> buffalo = dead

Regardless of all the bandwagon jumpers, it’s good to see the city come alive for something :tup:

agreed… it’s wierd seeing people smiling :smiley:

give it that much :tup:

Not a fan of bandwagon jumpers myself… but all in all its a nice boost for the city. The overall attitude, the commerce, etc… I was talking with Dozr about this last week and we both agree that this is a great thing for Buffalo… now if we can make it all the way to the Cup and win it this time… :ohnoes:

dont get me wrong im glad the sabres are doing good. its just fusterating when people could give a shit about hockey or the sabres until they are doing good. thats not the meaning of being a fan. thats called being a lemming(spelling?).

its fusterating to hear someone say, “oh i love the sabres and hockey, but whats iceing?”