The sabres suck.

oh noes the evil ganon must be stopped at all costs!

HAH

that is fucking classy

This is about asd close to a personal threat as I may EVER allow, do it again and your perma-banned, no tough talk here, this is the internet, you wanna threaten someone do it on AIM or in person, we WILL NOT allow physical threats here…

now in your language:

“u r gettin’ too tough wif newman if u wanna fite him u gotta do it in person not on da internet u r gonna get kiked out”

:mamoru:

lol.
he was at my house on saturday and he didn’t say one word to me.

:gotme:

He said he was going to destroy you.

Not you and 200 of your friends.

Duh.

i wish he would have.

its such bullshit. if you hate newman that much, why didnt you say anything to him? you were at our fucking place lol. be a fucking hero. i would have loved to see you try.

MAKE ME DESTROY YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

stop the fight talk now, all of you… seriously

and the whole thing with stroked z28, i have no idea who he is. maybe he is a cool dude. i dunno. most of the carlisle crew was pretty chill.

OK, OK. love love. hearts. <3333

B======D <3

i wasnt at your house dipshit, that was clearly someone else. so keep up the “why didnt u say something lalala” idiocy. ignorantly stupid people shouldnt breed, or talk for that matter.

and that picture pretty much sums it up.

sorry that someone being a complete dickwad 24/7 pisses me off, but, i guess ignorance is bliss on nyspeed. how much crap can you read coming from the same person before u lose your mind over how pathetic they are? has anyone on here ever had an issue w/ me before? do u even know who i am? lol ban away u schmucks, i’ll go cry in a corner while u can suck the fagmo off some more.

anyways, go sabres. i hope they continue to win and everyone in WNY tells u about it everyday for the rest of your life.

OH Whoa, no shit. Fuck guys…he’s right.

:mamoru:

that was badazz Z28 aka mark, that was at ur house on sat. :slight_smile:

so long as you don’t physically threaten newman in your posts, i won’t ban, it’s not hard to understand. trash talk all you want about his little girl car, or the fact that he eats rice cakes and fucks myspace ho’s, but don’t threaten violence, got it?

:rofl:

i could spend some time, and come up with a responce, but. fuck it. its not worth it.

shit ya!! go sabres!!!

:HAHAHAH :lol:

my bad, i get the “badasses” confused. I was kind of surprised when i read that, thinking it was badazz z28, because at my house, while he was kind of a dick, seemed more apathetic about the whole situation. i didn’t think he would post something like this after the party.

so keep up the “why didnt u say something lalala” idiocy. ignorantly stupid people shouldnt breed, or talk for that matter.

so what you are saying is stupidity is heredetary? lol. your parents must be pretty fucking dumb.

and that picture pretty much sums it up.

hey smart guy, you’re the one sucking your thumb in it. i am pretty sure it was making fun of you.

sorry that someone being a complete dickwad 24/7 pisses me off, but, i guess ignorance is bliss on nyspeed. how much crap can you read coming from the same person before u lose your mind over how pathetic they are? has anyone on here ever had an issue w/ me before? do u even know who i am?

:cry: seriously. if i annoy you that much put me on your ignore list. i mean, it’s not really that hard. I am kind of surprised you even know how to work a computer, but if you figured that out, maybe you can figure out how to do it.

lol ban away u schmucks, i’ll go cry in a corner while u can suck the fagmo off some more.

I kind of hope you don’t get banned because you make me, and alot of other people laugh. I <3 you, cutie.

anyways, go sabres. i hope they continue to win and everyone in WNY tells u about it everyday for the rest of your life.

i hope that i continue to annoy you for the rest of your life <3

lol @ beck.