The sex robots are here!

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/first_ever_interactive_sex_robot_called_roxxxy_could_make_girlfriends_obsolete_.php

great news for all those lonely guys out there, bad news for women. now even more guys are going to sit at home, play games and bang robots who dont bitch, complain, pms and etc. No more baby scares, no more buying condoms, no more birthcontrol. The humanity is now officially doomed. :thumbup i’m waiting for the asian looking model to come out.:excited:excited:excited

nice body, terrible face.

Just put a secure bid with promise to pay upon successful test drive of said unit.

Haven’t these been out for years? They were on some HBO show a while back…but they looked much better than this one. They were also like 10 grand though.

paging PJB.

haha sorry jellies just saying that they wont ever talk back, thats all. :slight_smile:

yea, ur thinking realdoll. im waiting for motorized ones. ones that can ride YOU. and u just lay back and enjoy, ya know?

soooooooooooo creepy! no thanks

Yea I saw what yoru talking about…

THose are real dolls thou, nothing but fake skin, no computer, self movement etc…

You put it how you want it and hump the shit out of it.

Hmm I could of sworn they were talking about how a newer model was coming out though with a moist tongue that would actually lick and shit lol. Weirddd.

the day i fuck a doll PJB will be married with 3 kids.

HAHA yea i remember, some dude and his gf were having a 3 some with the doll and IIRC they were talking about it like youd put lube in the mouth or something and it would have a vacumme suction and the tounge would move or something

Hahah I just looked at the ‘realdoll’ site…they have dolls inspired by videogames/anime with those big ass eyes. You can also get elf ears on your doll. :rofl

I don’t see the benefits here.

I just slap my GF around till she is afraid to talk or voice an opinion anyway. This robot brings nothing to the table for me

Ive got no use for this thing.

Well Im gonna say never on that because I havent met my future exwife yet and I dont want any fuck trophies.

o come on, just try it. she wont bite, i dont think. haha

No, Im not sticking my cock into a doll or robot.

how about a fembot?

PIITB and no bitching? Sold me :lol

no motorized or robotic or whatever other inaniminate objects for me

what about a shemale that was so fem looked like a real women.

kimber james, google her.

i think u would