The silver streak has ended...

Thanks everyone :tup: The cargo space is awesome when the seats are down.

Your turn to drive to HV!

So the wife’s pregnant again? LOL

X…

LOLOLOL!

I can assure you that wagon action >*

Very nice… definitely the car I’d be interested in if I weren’t so damn cheap.

Wait for it, wait for it,

SELL THE FUCKING 335i!!!

nice!

aren’t you to that age now that your brown streaks have just started?

Really nice car, congrats!

B7 avant is an absolute must have for me.

HUGE THUMBSUP!!!

Please tell me when you want to get rid of this, please.

Great car

Im confused on why the 335i is a no go with your customers though?

I like the cupholders back there too :tup: Nice XXX

I still need something faster to have fun with. Maybe the 335 can turn into a 911 someday…

I work in residental home improvement, so when you show up at their house with a bmw/benz (no matter how old) they think you are there to rip them off/thats what they are paying for. Even though they probably have a $50,000 pick up truck/SUV in the driveway or some shit. They are the general public, thus they are typical morons.

Pimp! Not quite as cushy as my wrangler but nice lol

Ps I think we know who is driving next saturday, well at least one of the cars.

nice, that is a nice euro driveway you have going on there!

It’s really funny becasue my father in law works for ford :rofl: He’s cool though, my wife does own a Mercury Mariner to keep him happy LOL.

Now sell the mini and the 335 and get some really impractical

In good time :wink:

It should start with fer and end in rari

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: It’s not impractical enough to be super impractical cool yet you can’t use it for work??? I’m I missing something here? Why are you not working up an Autotrader ad for that as well???

FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Of all people to say that, you Tommy? C6Z06, APS TT kit, and a plate that says FCKDAGOS

Well, lets put it this way. If I dont have alot of free time to drive it during the week and the only time I really get to drive the 335i (not for work) will be going places on the weekends and stuff, this usually involves taking my wife and Olivia (5 month old) with us. So I need 4 doors at this time. Otherwise I will not drive the car during the week or on weekends either…
I will be keeping the 335i for a while yet.

FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Of all people to say that, you Tommy? C6Z06, APS TT kit, and a plate that says FCKDAGOS

This is just too funny^

good pickup my man