The SLAMMED thread!

And I bet it rides like a dream. Unless you have magical progressive rate suspension effectively utilizing all 1-1.75 inches of travel, that thing has to ride like a fucking lawn tractor. I will see you in 10 years, at this rate you will be an inch shorter from compacting your spine stuntin around in your slammmmed cars. :rofl

I wont even go into the facepalm tire stretchers.

Also, all you slammed fanboies saying, “Psshhhh that aint slammmed, or yeah I am slammed but not THAT slammmed.” Can you give me a simple definition? One simpleminded idiots like me can understand?

All the keys under the lowest part this it worthless. Why, simple… anyone with half a brain and worthless ideals for practicality can go lower on the same car you post pics of. You are at 1", I will go down to .875"… yeah well he just went to .625"… and I went .5", and then .25" then .120" then I just drove around on the skid plates 24/7 in my daily. Its retarded… mentally, socially and technically… BUT not aesthetically so its cool right?

For anything I want to drive, to and from… no matter if its 1 mile to a icecream shop, once a week, 10 miles a day to work and back, 1000 miles to a car show and back I will keep using air bags. Because it gets the job done in ALL aspects that make SENSE. Infact today I WISH you static boys were driving next to me in rush hour on the thruway, there was 3 rocks and some gravel that must have fallen out of a trailer or truck. the rocks were 4" in dia or so. I had NOWHERE (cars on both sides and up my ass behind) to go but over one of them, and I gritted my teeth, and pointed it for just inside my tires (suspension arms and most clearance under my NOT SLAMMED JETTA)… If I centered it it would have blown out my bumper, oil pan, and who knows what else under there as it bounced around at 80mph. 1 inch off the ground guys would be getting towed if it were them.