The SLAMMED thread!

Well Johnny, it is kinda your fault. You’re posting up pics of your car fucking jacked up in the air. I mean JESUS CHRIST, it’s the SLAMMED thread.

:rofl

oh come on! somebody else put my car in the SLAMMED thread, wasnt even me! lmao.

I was saying the miata is lower than the s2000, and maybe not everything he said is directed towards you. Like the Google images and lowering springs. I’ll admit your car is low for driving it year round. I wouldn’t consider it slammed if you only drive it in the summer.

alright, just figured he was saying shit right at me… only summer driven, cant be pushing snow around with my front lip.

but i must know, what the fuck your definition of slammed is?

^NICE GOOGLE IMAGE.

found this one in the same google search

:lol Your car looks awesome brooo

What lift kit is the AW11 running?

Too bad that 350z is on fake wheels. it was almost nice

Your miata is not slammed bro, the car sucks bro, you’re on some Fast and furious shit bro.
YUMADBRO?

Your right its on fake wheels. Look at the sticker on the passenger side window. It is too bad. Although I think if I had the money to buy the REAL ones I probably wouldnt. Id probably put that towards an actual drift car for myself. So I don’t have to drift the z as much.

what about the pass window? are you mad that youre on fake wheels?

i wasn’t gonna say anything about the miata because it’s decently low for a miata in the northeast, but since you have this great attitude, for a miata, it’s not slammed at all.

btw before you want to play this, i’ve never owned a slammed car in my life, never have pretended too, and my current cars all suck and don’t move, but will be slammed when they actually are on the road again.

At least I don’t have volk stickers on them.

thats like saying “I might be gay, but at least Im not the catcher”

No I’m not mad at all. The passenger side window has a sticker that says fukur 2 cents. Showing you how much I care.

I actually lol’d at that. I don’t care that I have rotas.

LOL