The SLAMMED thread!

Since when did scraping become so cool?

When RACECAR!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw4i28AUhu1qaf61ao1_500.jpg

you dont scrape that much, if you drive it right.

in my head I’m kicking around the idea of bagging my S2K…which is a complete sin within the S2000 community and would piss mass amounts of people off. Kinda why I want to do it. I’ll never track the car, never race it, its purely for rolling around in. I think it would look good, bagged on matte black CCW LM20’s.

I would probably look like a cholo.

You need to invent a motor that would adjust/spin the rings on adjustable coil overs.

So you will still be static that can be raised or lowered.

Or you can do what Lambo does.

youtu.be/nZ1Sb5hQnCM

she insures my dick works

2" of ground clearance isnt low, jussayin :shifty

You are so full of shit. You guys with these ultra-low cars, trendy wheels, extreme negative camber and haters gonna hate type of attitude need to stop trying to justify your nearly unusable ride height. I’ve had low static height before and it SUCKS when compared to a vehicle with a normal to normal-low ride height. You can’t go over speed bumps, you can’t do normal shit and jesus christ what happens if you have to swerve around some toolbag and take the dirt? I know… you get stuck. I had it happen.

Take a hike if you guys are just going to come on here talking shit. There’s lower cars here than all of you so if that’s the title you want, go somewhere else.

not trying to be a hard parker either, i actually drive my car hard.

not trying to hold the title of lowest car here, once again. Im not saying i dont scrape. and your right i cant go over speed bumps. I dont go anywhere that i can think of that has any.

I drive the fuck out of my cars, even with my 4x4 status I still manage to get the shit to scrape… it’s inevitable, I don’t even know how you guys can justify doing that shit on a car you drive daily. I mean it’s your car, do what you want, but it doesn’t make you guys ballers.

now here are some nice low Z cars

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263457_10150232095546567_501741566_7905429_8303779_n.jpg

FUCK YOU TRENDY WHEEL MOTHERFUCKERS.

im probably just as low. edafe may be a bit lower he has the white one. the silver one is on 19s im on 18s and he has a kit on. i wouldnt be surprised if i had that kit if it was right on the ground.

you are the king. no body is better than you i can tell. lol

im actually lower in the back than the white z

I know who they both are. Edafe runs our coilovers and Zachs silver one is twin turbod

LVD is pretty fucking rough, uploading vid now

jdaniels for president. he takes nooo bullshit