The SLAMMED thread!

that guy is cool. im super jealous

fucking retarded

lets make fun of slammed cars for being slammed in the slammed thread. :excited

:rofl

I was thinking the same thing lol

:rofl

This car isnt really slammed. but I dig the suspension set she has on it. its static, but has a mini air bag that gives her about 1.5" of additional lift for when she needs to go over speedbumps and shit like that. Also, I know its on rotas (typical). But there are Work Miesters on order that should be in any day.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249757_10150207257498192_616078191_7016626_4388770_n.jpg

Having a low car on bags so you don’t have to drive your car low is the new shocker sticker!

Clean looking WRX though. Really like the red.

I wish I was slammed. Fucking speedbumps in my apartment complex own me. My ignition key will jusssst touch the pinch weld on my miata.

that miata scrapes on flat ground basicly, the video of it getting out of fmu is crazy.

I loved the slammed look, but sometimes I think its just taken way to far and personally think some people are retarded like the subaru that can’t move 10 feet without scraping and would become stranded from the lightest shift of the earths surface

I also don’t understand the hate for bags for those who just care about looking cool

that subaru, daily driven, the pic of the miata i posted up, driving from illinois to h20 raised up (3/4" clearance), for me not only does being slammed look awesome but to actually go out and drive the cars that everyone says is impossible, is part of the attraction.

as far as the bags, i really don’t care but the people that hate on it it pretty much comes to them as faking the funk. i would love to build a nice car on bags, but i just don’t seeing myself buying anything anytime soon that i would put bags on, i’d rather wind down coilovers and drive static every day when i finally do it.

Well in your case I know you’d want to track/drift whatever car you build so bags would really not be the way to go. At the same time, I don’t think you could safely drift/track something like that subaru.

Idk, I think its pretty sweet, but at the same time… i think people take it to far and don’t understand how they think busting up their body kits/undersides of their cars counts as cool or beating the “impossible”

youtu.be/BXMyOSHAqd8

This is cool? Car looks like it was beat with a bag of dicks.

just watched this at work, this could be the shittiest car ever.

S4 on the lift @1:11 in the video was very cool. Rest is fail.

It is

See now that is fucking stupid, There is no way you can ever drive that anywhere without fucking something up.

but that e36 is super dope