The tragically Hip in Hamburg!!!!!!!!!

For those that don’t know, The Hip will be playing at the FYE store at Mckinley this Saturday!!!
(acoustical set no less!!!)

I just thought I would give the heads-up.

Worthless Canadians!

Still kinda cool though.

no shit! do you know what tiem?

I believe it is 2:00pm.
Imagine the traffic!!!:biglaugh:
The Peace Bridge will be a mess.
My friend called the store and they said, "Get here a few hours early because there are people camping out!!!

I’ll be there

who else is going?

^ I think it will be a last minute decision for me because my weekends are really super busy right now.
I hope to go but I would think they are only going to let a few hundred people in the store.

they should play outside, it’ll be warm enough; I would love to go but I don’t feel like camping out.

interesting…will be crazy for sure

Hmm I’d like to see this. I am not a huge Hip fan but I love any band performing acoustically.

i don’t like them, but i’m going to the show tomorrow in roch with my gf. i heart almost any band live, so it should be a good time.

why such a small location!? wtf! awesome!

wow thats fucking crazy, thanks for the heads up

i have seen them about 10 times, but not since 2000…

i saw them at st. bonnies, which was probably the smallest venue i’ve seen them perform in…

their new music sucks though. they kinda suck overall… lol.

finally something exciting happening in hamburg

man i should have told that guy at the bar last night about this, he asked me to play tragicly hip on teh internet jukebox. i didnt. he looked at me like i had an arm growing out of my head when i said i didnt like the hip.

he REALLY didnt like thrice. he said they screamed to much :gotme:

is this a first come, first served type of delio?

I worked their when 30 Seconds To Mars came… didn’t get a lot of advertising and there were still about 400 people to see them… which matched their monthly customer count.

Is this show heavily advertised?

from what I hear its been plugged on 103.3 a few times, and some underground sites are talking about it… I stopped by the store today and the managers said they are pushing hard for a good crowd.

i bet there will be a couple THOUSAND to see them at FYE.

:hay: