Town Ballroom

anyone know how many people this place holds?

anyone have a connection for tickets?

Capacity is a pretty fair amount although I don’t remember the exact #. I would estimate 800-1000 people.

What are you going to see?

^^ tragically hip

word. i would get tickets in advance just for the lower cost, even though fees kinda fuck that up.

i’d say they can hold at least a thousand people

my sister and brother-in-law are going. they just got their tickets tonight. it’s supposed to be an amazing show.

How did they get tickets already? They don’t go on sale until Friday?

1. how did they get tickets already?
  2. hip= amazing everytime i see them. Truly IMO one of the greatest rock bands ever.

I didn’t ask her…but next time I talk to her I will.

have you guys ever seen the cover band “Strictly Hip” around here? they are pretty good considering

^^ Many times. They are really good.

but nowhere close to the “real thing”

the ballroom holds about a grand…and the only way to get tickets is to go buy them… anyone that has a so called “hookup” prolly couldnt get you tickets unless its the promoter or the owner…or members of the band…so suck it up, go to macy’s or tops(whichever it is) and by the tickets… you could call the ballroom (852-3900) and see if you can get em at the box office there to save yourself some loot

dude the Hip would easily sellout HSBC. that hold approx 20,000 and this place holds 1,000. Tickets will be sold out in under a minute.

they are having two shows atleast. One Friday night and one Sat. night. I believe it is March 9th and 10th.

correct. but both shows will be sold out in less than 3 minutes.

I don’t think this has been publicized much…I will be trying to nab a few online friday. It will be a great show for sure.

sold out in less than 30 seconds.

I got 2 tickets for friday online. How did everybody else do?

I couldn’t get any for Buffalo, but I did get 4 for Rochester.

got my 2 for friday at tops…