Where's A Good Lot to Practice In?

I remember that! He was like super short, he could hardly see over the cop cruiser LOL!!!

Were you there that one time we had a meet, I think it was in fall of 2005 or 2006 when a cop came.
Here’s how it went down:

We see a cop cruiser coming and we were all like “OHHHH SHIT!!!” We were lucky no one was drifting at that time we were all just shooting the shit for a minute and waiting for the next person to drift.

Cop pulls up in front of us and since I was the one who organized the meet I had to step up and do all the talking:

cop: What are you guys doing here?
me: just hanging!
cop: why here?
me: why not here? It’s safe, it keeps us hidden and away from people that cause trouble and since we are a big car club and we have many members it provides up with lot’s of space so we can all fit into one parking lot without causing any trouble or disturbing some residential area.
cop: what car club is this?
me: it’s a Nissan 240sx car club.
cop: that’s cool, so you guys just park and chat no horsing around?
me: nope, not at all.
cop: if i get a disturbance call and I have to come back I will not be too happy.
me: Sir you wont be back if you do since I am the organizer I will take full resposibility.
cop:Let me see your drivers licence. (i show him my drivers licence)
cop: You have an “E” class drivers licence! What do you drive an Ambulance or a Brinks truck?
me: no sir, I drive stretch limousines when I’m not working at the dealership.
cop: what do you do at the dealership?
me: i’m a sales manager.
cop: So in your line of work I guess having this licence is prety important to you?
me: yes and it is also very important I keep it clean just like the way it is right now!
cop: yes I see it’s clean, good for you!..Well “john” I hope I don’t have to come back here.
me: sir we won’t disturb anyone around here. There’s no one around here to disturb.
me: so what brought you here did you get a call from someone?
cop:No, I was just looking for a place to piss hahaha
me: is public urination legal now?
cop: is doing donuts in parking lots legal now? (I kept my mouth shut, he wasn’t stupid)
me: come on sir we both know the only donuts around here are around the block at Timmies! (I wink and smile).
cop: okay just be safe.
me: we will, have a good night sir.
cop: you too.

He drives to the back of the lot, get’s out takes a piss, get’s back in his car and never comes back, we drifted for another 2 hours without a problem. We got lucky he was super cool.

That was my 15 minutes of fame that night!