Where's A Good Lot to Practice In?

honeslty, best thing i did was find out where auto-x track days go down… its usually once every month near you somewhere…they paint with chalk a outline of a track and leave at 4pm. just roll in after and you got a track…without curbs or huge grass drops that wont kill your car…get some control and away you go.

or come to the track. thats amazing also.

If you get caught in a parking lot, they usually let you off with a $65 ticket (mischief/trespassing). Having said that…autocross days are often much cheaper than that; HADA motorsports hosts them for $30 <<<Google it. But if you do insist on hitting up parking lots, my suggestion is this…choose a couple of spots and don’t stay at any given spot for more than 3-4 minutes…

AND WHATEVER YOU DO…DON’T GET AMBITIOUS ON THE ROAD!!!

lol, don’t return to the same spot for more then 2 nights MAX. Things start to get suspicious.

o wah wah drift the streets if you want its his choice its not like people arnt doing it already and if you find a spot keep it to yourself

just dont come down to brampton and heat out all the mint spots

AREA240

You have to be one of the old school guys to know about this one!!!

Ohhh the memories!

AREA240 : It’s not officialy on the map, as far as anyone is concerned it doesn’t even exist!..but we know it’s there :wink:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mystile, is this your idea of police work or “investigation”? haha. get off your ass, put down the donut, finish up your coffee and come find us you lazy waste of taxpayer dollars.

/end rant

if your not a cop and just a dumb kid, sorry.

but your still gay

Been there, done that.
Fun times :slight_smile:

people arent flaming cause hes drifting in lots… everyone has done that…
its cause he openly posting it up on the net thats gettin the flame
cause im sure no one wants their spots baited out even if its only a trespassing ticket

area240. i remember the cops coming there and he looked like that small black dude!

I remember that! He was like super short, he could hardly see over the cop cruiser LOL!!!

Were you there that one time we had a meet, I think it was in fall of 2005 or 2006 when a cop came.
Here’s how it went down:

We see a cop cruiser coming and we were all like “OHHHH SHIT!!!” We were lucky no one was drifting at that time we were all just shooting the shit for a minute and waiting for the next person to drift.

Cop pulls up in front of us and since I was the one who organized the meet I had to step up and do all the talking:

cop: What are you guys doing here?
me: just hanging!
cop: why here?
me: why not here? It’s safe, it keeps us hidden and away from people that cause trouble and since we are a big car club and we have many members it provides up with lot’s of space so we can all fit into one parking lot without causing any trouble or disturbing some residential area.
cop: what car club is this?
me: it’s a Nissan 240sx car club.
cop: that’s cool, so you guys just park and chat no horsing around?
me: nope, not at all.
cop: if i get a disturbance call and I have to come back I will not be too happy.
me: Sir you wont be back if you do since I am the organizer I will take full resposibility.
cop:Let me see your drivers licence. (i show him my drivers licence)
cop: You have an “E” class drivers licence! What do you drive an Ambulance or a Brinks truck?
me: no sir, I drive stretch limousines when I’m not working at the dealership.
cop: what do you do at the dealership?
me: i’m a sales manager.
cop: So in your line of work I guess having this licence is prety important to you?
me: yes and it is also very important I keep it clean just like the way it is right now!
cop: yes I see it’s clean, good for you!..Well “john” I hope I don’t have to come back here.
me: sir we won’t disturb anyone around here. There’s no one around here to disturb.
me: so what brought you here did you get a call from someone?
cop:No, I was just looking for a place to piss hahaha
me: is public urination legal now?
cop: is doing donuts in parking lots legal now? (I kept my mouth shut, he wasn’t stupid)
me: come on sir we both know the only donuts around here are around the block at Timmies! (I wink and smile).
cop: okay just be safe.
me: we will, have a good night sir.
cop: you too.

He drives to the back of the lot, get’s out takes a piss, get’s back in his car and never comes back, we drifted for another 2 hours without a problem. We got lucky he was super cool.

That was my 15 minutes of fame that night!

lol jks story^^^

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but the best thing for you to do is take your sweet modified orange rx7 and go on the wangan, then go to the closest intersection with a modified r33 driven by two girls. Then practice around them, they’ll give you their phone number and do a cool face and they’ll wink and be all flirty, then you leave that place all proud.

Also fishing docks, especially ones with large containers and where there’s two guys fishing. They’ll comment on your drifitng sucking then you’ll struggle to beat your last best and get better.

Third option is down touge in japan, make sure to get an evo preferably red and rwd only. Make sure it’s caged and not to wear a helmet. You’ll get cheered on by local set hoes and your homies from a da hood.

Last option is parking lots, this is like when you get really hardcore. Especially ones where you curve like italian pasta cuisine, make sure to race the guy with the silver 350z, he’s in a gang so watch out, but you gota be hardcore cause he’s DK, you know what that stands for righ?

Don’t hit on his hoes, or he’ll hit you with his buddies.

Remember I didn’ tell you any of that, this is like supa tyte super secret turbo mad crazy ayte?

Peace yo

Edit:

Also go to japan in this sushi or something tofu shop the guy has a silver HACHI ROKU, he delivers tofu… his car is whie and black two tone toyota corolla OTHERWISE known properly in japan as an ae86… or hachi roku. I heard a rumor he got really good by going down the mountain with a cup of water or something and never spilling it, he got so smooth man…

His dad got a blue wrx and beat him though, his dad was once friends with the DK.

Anyways I’m off to work on my drift machine, see you at the touge yo peace out

I want that 30 seconds of my life back.

I said I want my 2 hours back after watching the movie. The recent film was even more garbage but not as BAD as the second one… oh God.

Thank you for reading LOL

Well I felt I’d be generous and say 30 seconds…

However, I really only read the first 5 words of each paragraph and decided I was already wasting my time.

Your welcome though.