The US economy is bad when....

…we can’t even make good fake ID’s anymore!

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Cops-Upstate-NY-teens-had-high-tech-fake-IDs/tgstte0I402LQ1pWG9qHpw.cspx

Bring back our jobs!:salut::slight_smile:

You do realize why the US government is taking fake IDs very seriously? lol

James Murphy says the IDs were ordered online from Beijing, money was sent to Indonesia and the licenses were forged in eastern Europe. They are sophisticated enough to fool electronic scanners.

snip

I’m pretty sure that if you’re caught, you can be charged up to $10,000 per ID you have. They don’t fuck around with those. Also, fake ID’s that scan and are blacklight/ hologrammed have been around for a while.

" but she had ID bro"

I don’t think drinking was ever that important to me. Wouldn’t it be cheaper / easier to find that seedy adult to buy your booze for you?

No one here ever made that trip up to Toronto to get a fake ID when they were younger?

Yonge st. FTW.

I made the trip to tops to get stuff to make booze.

+1 Younge and Bloor FTW

:tup:

no, sneak in, or get older people

Yep.

guilty

Duh

I loved how the hologram said OFFICIAL under a light

Haha. Oh the memories. I think I still have mine stuffed away somewhere.

I loved my fake ID from Canada. Then again, PJ Bottoms you just needed some colored pencils and a steady hand and you were good to go. Hell, I remember doing IDs on the bus to south campus back in the day.

I was a country boy growing up, traveled all over with Tim Bender with the CupLites, never had to worry about buying beer. Graduated, joined the Army, and never had to worry about buying beer. Problem? Going to Canada even with a legit underage Military ID meant you could drink anywhere north of the border towns pretty much also.

Me either and yes.