The Warehouse:wednesdays

[quote=“audios,post:31,topic:30371"”]

in with the new wheels hopefully. and mayben i will wash the car too. trying to be there around 5:30, staying till 7:30ish

[/quote]

Pick Josh up? Give him grand prix money? :smiley:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:40,topic:30371"”]

Lenny look for the manifold

[/quote]

FOUND IT!

so that was pretty boring

yea but a seagull shat in teh lotus. I lol’d

it was decent i was inside eating most of the time, my cousin won a 25 dollar gift certificate

it sucked duffs is wat better imop

the thing i didnt like was everyone in fron tof where we parked was staring at me i think it was soem f body people who dnt like me, but who knows

Nyspeed could easily take over this cruise night if we wanted to. I had fun, great location and laid back atmosphere

i agree with spence. we could make this our bitch if we wanted to. the owner is open to ideas to getting more people there. little bit more cooridination and i am sure this is will turn out to be a great time all summer long. not to mention this was the first one…give it 3 or 4 more weeks and it will be huge.

it was a good time, its only going to get better with beer served outside, and a free draft for entering a car.

Beer was pretty cheap there

Pics?

Pretty much all the same cars that were at duffs on Monday.

i will have to go next week…i really wanted to go yesterday

Yeah not bad there. I could see them needing some more room if it got really busy though. Drinking outside would make it much more enjoyable.

Jeller

ill be there tonight if the rain stays away

^ you might be the only one :bloated:

i got there late like 7.30 and there wasnt that many cars, we idnt bother pulling our car in just checked out the rides and left

who’s goin tonight??

who’s goin tonight???