The white batmobile in North Buff

Yeah I think that’s it. This him? IIRC he had a bad case of e-thugging. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

HAHA… was that logic you used right there.

Somehow I dont think this guy is gonna “get yo drift”

paging LZ…

Even if he does find him, it’s not like he’ll be able to catch the Exige in a Ram 1500

Sean Jon, can you confirm/deny that you drive a Ram 1500?

Hey Sean Jon, what exactly do you plan on accomplishing with this thread?

he’s gonna show that bitch newman that he’s a pussy for fucking around with his hambeast girlfriend

WE NEED TO FIND OUT

Sean Jon… How do you wear your hats?

I saw Sean John cuts his losses, lets Newman have the fatty, and disappear before his already humiliating life gets worse? :gotme:

I mean, the way this is going for him…she’ll end up leaving him or he’ll end up beating her and getting an arrest record for it anyway…and then he’ll mess with Newman or Newman’s car, which will without a doubt end in lawsuits and Newman owning the little that this d-bag currently owns…which i’m not totally opposed to, since newman already has the shot guns, and they’d look good on a rack in the back of this kid’s truck.

if i was newman i wouldnt even worry because if newman was messing with his girlfirend wouldnt that mean his girlfriend has his number and then that would mean sean jon could call newman? plus calling someone out in are “car club” just isnt cool

Q:

A:

If brim is flat -> white trash
If brim is rounded -> unsure

If brim is straight -> unsure
If brim is to a side or backwards -> white trash

If hat is old and worn -> redneck
If hat is new -> white trash

If hat is of some kind of farm/heavy equipment company -> redneck
If not -> unsure

If hat is fitted -> white trash
If hat is not -> unsure

That ought to give us some guidelines to go by

matter of fact word is that you work at that oil shop. ill see you in a bit bitch.

You got exactly where im goin?

Dont forget to add that if its a “trucker style”… well you get it.

haha deffintly the wrong guy…good luck man, maybe this kid will give you a free oil change

AHAHAH THATS IT, NEWMAN THE GREASE MONKEY.

Who is the one tipping this guy off via pm’s? You jokester you!

Oil Shop? Jiffy Lube must have raised their pay rates.

please go fall on a knife you fucking retard

LOL

You sure know Newman…total greese monkey.

And way to narrow it down…yeah, that oil shop…isn’t it on that road? In that town? Last i checked that other guy doesn’t work there any more…man, i remember back in the day going to get lunck at that place near there…

This reminds me of that thread with the n00b calling out TurboLS1 Bill, claiming to know who Bill is…and calling Bill a fat fuck…hilarious, anybody else remember this one?

NO

I feel that we all came together today for one common cause. No bickering today on NYSpeed. What a great day.