The white batmobile in North Buff

yes its all because we are such a good “car club” and help out the community and certain people who need more help then that

Haha, I was thinking this 5 pages in. Its like that moment that brings a family together. A CAR CLUB… together.

IMO newman should post this broads number in the thread. First one to get nude pics get mod powers for a week.

lol i imagine him driving to supposed oil shop right now and punching the wrong kid in the face. excellent.

THIS

I hate this fucking forum so much.

All of you fucking humpers need to go to a different planet.

As much as the fggts in your fggy sig are all fggts, you’re pretty much being a fggt right now.

fggt

take it back, i was not leg humping , i was just trying to help out a new member and see what kind of white batmobile car we were looking for.

You top the humper list…anything with newman involved makes you jizz in your pants.

Its tired.

Is that what you call it?

ya i believe so because i know of alot of white bat mobiles that drive around downtown, there having a meet next month if you want to stop by

ahah thank you

now we got a 2turboz humper… why cant everyone just be friends

I hump posts, not posters…

I DO WORK IN THE OIL INDUSTRY.

Who the FUCK PMed this guy my place of business?

I dont write rhymes, I write checks?

this wreaks of fake drama

jesus christ i think hes on his way there he hasnt posted in a while

+1

Poor kid who actually owns a white Corolla making 9 bucks an hour getting his face beaten in over at the Mr. Lube :meh: