the world still has pirates?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world/20080928/AF.Somalia.Piracy/

I was thinking the same thing?!

as long as there are oceans, there will be pirates.

that was a good one.

maybe i should bite down on an extension cord and pray for a spark of inspiration.

whoa easy fucker. :finger2:

It’s actually at an all time high. The coast of Africa is horrible.

solow is a butt pirate

There are pirates off the coast of florida. my best friend down here’s dad has a 48’ yacht and they, and everyone else they know that has a yacht and goes far offshore, has a couple of machine guns on board. :bowdown:

They failed to mention, The only weapons to defend off pirates is Fire hoses and any means possible. No guns allowed

what?

and supposedly the thing to do when being “pirated” or whatever is to shoot out all of the windows on you boat so it’s damaged goods. Then if they keep coming, light those mother fuckers up. They have an AK and a M16 or whatever it’s civilian equivalent is called. Personally I’d have nothing less than a .50 cal. :reloading

wrong

Prove to me the civilian cargo ships laws about having guns aboard.

I would be guessing when it comes to the fear of pirates (with illegal guns) comandeering your yacht, the concern of legality in having machine guns on board wouldn’t really be an issue.

But maybe it’s just me…

Prove to me that there is any restriction of the guns I can have on-board a privately owned ship in International waters…

I don’t know about private owned ships, because ships are commercial.
you mean boats, anything is possible.

Ships and boats are different.

A company owns a commercial vessel, a person own a private one. In both cases they are privately owned. In either case, I fail to see what laws apply on international water, and furthermore who would enforce it.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=113874

I can’t find an actual law about the guns on google.
everytime i search it’s about “transporting” guns on cargo ships

I love how they were like: “we want $xxx” and we said “no, we’re going to blow you up”