There is a storm a coming

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/USNY0784?from=36hr_svrWatch_golf

wtf green? weak.

NORTHERN ST. LAWRENCE-NORTHERN FRANKLIN-SOUTHEASTERN ST. LAWRENCE- SOUTHERN FRANKLIN-WESTERN CLINTON- WESTERN ESSEX- SOUTHWESTERN ST. LAWRENCE- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF… MASSENA…MALONE…STAR LAKE… SARANAC LAKE…TUPPER LAKE… DANNEMORA…LAKE PLACID… OGDENSBURG…POTSDAM…GOUVERNEUR 724 PM EDT FRI JUN 8 2007
…STRONG STORMS TO MOVE INTO NORTHERN NEW YORK…

A LINE OF STRONG THUNDERSTORMS MOVING ACROSS SOUTHERN ONTARIO AND LAKE ONTARIO WILL CROSS INTO WESTERN SAINT LAWRENCE COUNTY AROUND 830 PM EDT. THE STORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE EASTWARD ACROSS THE NORTHERN ADIRONDACKS AND SAINT LAWRENCE VALLEY THROUGH 10 PM.

PERSONS IN THE SAINT LAWRENCE VALLEY AND NORTHERN ADIRONDACKS SHOULD PREPARE FOR THUNDERSTORMS LATER THIS EVENING. STRONG GUSTY WINDS…SMALL HAIL…AND DEADLY LIGHTNING WILL ACCOMPANY THE STORMS. BE READY TO MOVE INTO A STURDY BUILDING WHEN THUNDERSTORMS APPROACH.

…blah blah blah oooohhh im scareeed

grrr power at regal on transit must be out fandango isn’t working for that theater

Yeah, power went out from about ECC South back around 5:30pm ish

thread failure due to severe lack of storm.

Aw I like storms. I’m going to miss it.

we just got power here, im across the way from the warehouse.

Lost power for about 2 hours at D&B, cool beans haven’t seen clouds like that since I was down south. But damn did it dissipate absurdly fast, a shame as I rather like watching storms roll by. :frowning:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:45,topic:30569"”]

thread failure due to severe lack of storm.

[/quote]

I think its some sort of rule that whenever severe weather is posted about before it happens, it fails to deliver.

there were a lot of power outages in west seneca. i didn’t lose power at my house, but i did end up somehow in a dark bar with no power drinking beer with eviljay and his crazy dad.