They found Malaysia Flight 370!!!!

Doubt it because the plan manufactures aren’t paying for the search.

Well they already broadcast engine data off to satellite im sure pulling in GPS wouldn’t be a ton of work

yeah but as you’ve seen with these 2 arcs they are investigating they only have 1 satellite involved in that operation…GPS would mean 3…maybe not a big issue…I think the bigger problem is all the data on the black box which is usually the problem, not finding the plane itself.

Yeah, usually when they crash you can find them by looking for the giant smoking crater.

If we ever move away from this REALLY antiquated ATC system and move on the to the GPS based ATC system it won’t be as big a deal.

You also wouldn’t fly such terribly inefficient routes anymore.

That isn’t the issue

The feed their working off is just engine diagnostics no added GPS data which is why they’re trying to figure out where it is off the comms between the plane and maintenance satellite.

What im saying is in addition the engine monitoring data have it spit the GPS coordinates from the comms unit in the data stream with the engine data on a regular basis.

Finding this plane was equated to finding 1 faultypixel in a 20 gigapixel photo. :eek3:

the latest theory I saw was that the plane flew in behind another jet and shadowed it to whatever location as a means of not getting picked up by radar…pretty wild theory but you’d have to figure out what plane would have been flying at the same time toward something interesting on that northern arc

Courtney Love has weighed in.

/case closed

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2014/03/17/courtney-love-thinks-shes-found-missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370/

Did anyone ask this guy?

I guess you guys are too young to know that reference. :wink:

This is too hilarious not to follow the link :tup:

De Plane Boss…De Plane!

hrm. with my extensive pilot knowledge (zero), seems plausible.

that article makes some strong points that arent total leaps from rational explanations

BUT

since this is the internet and we all are subject matter experts i would have to agree it kind of goes out the window with the update when they asked pilots familiar with the 777 and they said the first thing they are trained to do is put on an oxygen mask

http://i.imgur.com/8NqKpo8.jpg

Thought this was funny, lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hahaha, awesome

Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Fun E

I still want to get LUMNAUDI license plates… for my Audi.

Did they find da plane yet?!?!?!?