They found Malaysia Flight 370!!!!

^^ lol you forgot to sign the picture “CL”

It was D.B. Cooper.

shipping containers are not made that big

yeah, theyre 53’ or less because they fit on a trailer

actually i see 55’ containers regularly

The Prime Minister’s statement came after the airline sent a text message to relatives saying it “deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those onboard survived.”

^ So, the airline delivered the news that the plane crashed, to the relatives of people that were on the flight, VIA TEXT MESSAGE?

“O Hai, plane wnt down. Sry 4 ur loss.”

“yeah all dem butt naked hos be dead”

“oops sorry wrong person”

“We’re sorry for your loss looks like the plane went down in the South Indian Ocean” :frowning:

what a bad PR move.

Yes, as a third form of communication after telling them in person and over the phone:

“… And it is in that spirit that we informed the majority of the families in advance of the Prime Minister’s statement in person and by telephone. SMSs were used only as an additional means of communicating with the families.”

Ok, I was really hoping CNN had left some part of this out. I’m sure they didn’t have time to explain that because they had some aviation or radar expert coming up next with his latest wild speculation.

…and nothing yet. The plane is in Pakistan or Diego Garcia. :tinfoilhat:

Diego Garcia looks like a really cool place to be stationed. Unless of course you have a long beard and were given a free flight there…