They send you credit card offers...you send them bricks...

Hahaha what an awesome idea.

http://www.dearbulkmailer.com/

Kind of similar to a friend of mine who responded to a junk mailer by filling envelopes with white powder and other random stuff. The brick idea is just hilarious esp when they get the bill.

this has been around for ages…

the best thing to send is used car tires and dead batteries because they have to spend time and money on recycling them.

white powder is a stupid thing to do… that could get you arrested.

he filled an envelope with white power? that racist!

hah fixed

awesome idea!

i like it

will they take it witrh the envelope on the box?

thats what i was wondering too. I guess it would be hard to know since the billing info is related to the address and when the person picks it up, the info is there so they just enter it as 2 lbs instead of 2oz. lol

well yea … we need someone that works at UPS … i have never seen this done …to me its not a correct packing/shiping tag… but who am i

all i know is i have about 15 or so in my car

he we should start a NYSpeed collection bin of shit to mail back to companies.

I think you can just drop it off at the post office.

This one made me LMAO!!

[quote=unknown]“I didn’t know what to do with my old broken blender so I just shipped it to these guys. Is that okay?”

-Kim[\quote]

i totally wanna do this, i hope i have some junk mail at home

I have never heard someone say that before!!

I need to tell my father about this. He gets quite upset with all the junk mail he gets.I can see him sending the bulkmailer boxes of cat shit or something!!

I’m going to try mailing a dictionary tomorrow.

PICS

just remember… send things that can’t be thrown away in the trash. If they have to pay to recycle then that’s best because it costs them both time and effort.

this is great, i might have to try it sometime

I have 3 of these sitting at home, and 1 of them from Citi Bank that I just opened at work.

Will try this tomorrow.

I have 3 or 4 entire Pentium II computers at my office, as long as someone didn’t already throw em away…

And Possibly the 17" CRT monitors as well!

In for updates if it works or not. I will send a used tire.

I got mine all boxed and ready for the next pre-paid postage that comes!!

A used broken toilet snake!!!