What the F*&k USPS?

So I ordered a textbook through amazon.com… and what is greeting me at my door when I get home?

http://ubrugby.org/images/000_0735.JPG

THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE…its not even a goddamn box, just a piece of cardboard with 2 rubberbands and a mailing address

:banghead::banghead::banghead::wtf:

haha wtf

HAHHAA…

Thats silly of them…

But yea, i suppose that blows…

wow…shittttty… but isnt it more the book company not the postal service?

ahahahaha

ur such a douche

I don’t know what’s up with USPS, but since you posted your full name and address maybe the 15 subscriptions to Vibe I just signed you up for with the “bill me later” option will make up for it. :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHHA

Good LOL stuff right there… amazing.

^^ Pwnd

Wow that blows. Maybe the book slipped out during shipping.

I ordered a book off half.com that was shipped fron India and they wrapped it with paper and tied it with rope.

would the postal service even ship a piece of cardboard wrapped with rubberbands?

Good thing I used a credit card, this is getting charged-back tomorrow.

Dude… I’m still totally laughing at your expence. When my wife gets home I’m going to show her this. you made my night. Thanks :tup:

Yes, and im sure there WAS a book there…

You might have problems down the road with them saying they shipped it allready…

I mean honestly, what kind of retard ships something like this?

usps usually secures their packages too. whenever i bring boxes there, theyre always some odd shape box that i have somehow “made”. they look at it all strange and then bust out their tape and start reinforcing. so im surprised they even allowed it to be shipped like that.

Nah, he’ll like the 4 Hustler subscriptions I signed him up for much more. :wink:

Some people just have no clue what the hell theyre doing… He thought a quick wrap in cardboard would be better than nothing at all…

Wrong…

Do you even have his address before he blacked it out?

I know i do…

sorry but i laughed hard at your misfortune. not you.

According to USPS it is officially lost in the mail. woohoo!

oh thats so bad, but its fuckin hilarious