think about this one ......

This is nothing new… I knew all about this shit way back. And I do agree about the double standard.

It’s kinda like how a woman can be sexist towards men but as soon as the guy says something… everyone goes apeshit about it.

Anyways, racism will always be here…even 100 years from now.

It’s just human nature to be racist against people that are different colour from you.

It helps to be educated about it but it’s still in you.

Racism. It’s in you to hate.

It’s all true though. As soon as anything is white-centered, it’s a racist act (MOST of the time). I approve of all celebrations of culture, but why do I feel bad for celebrating my own?

Racism, sexism… it’s all about insecurities within the person throwing the insults.

This person will probably find something to make fun of in every single person they meet. If the person is large, they are made fun of, if some dude is skinny, that is the focus of the insults.

As I said, it’s usually people that generaly hate a lot of people. They have such intense insecurities within themselves that they try to shift the thought of those insecurites onto the next person walking by, be they tall, short, black, white, red, yellow, large, small, speech impediment, physical disabilities, and so on.

There are extreme cases where people who all hate the same thing get together and party about it… well that is just more so of the same thing… just surrounding themselves with similar thinkers just to further alleviate their own problems.

Anyways, that is my opinion. I am not saying that I have never said an off color joke or two, but these are just my thoughts.

Theo

kramer didnt say that.

yeah, i’m proud to be white, and i really am, i’m half french, and a quarter german and irish, i also have black cousins, native friends, italian coworkers, dated a spanish woman, and banged a married one, i’m not racist, nor do i descriminate, but i’ll call bullshit if i see it.

This is bullshit, you guys need to get a fucking clue.

First sign that the email you received is fucking garbage. Why do chain letter writers always “agree” or justify the email, because it’s wrong. I can shoot a man and say, “he deserved it” it’s the same thing.

> There is nothing improper about this e-mail…

Second sign that you’re a sheep. Don’t be fooled by a cowards ply to get you to agree. If you agree with the chain letter, then you sir are inexperienced or ignorant. Go read up on each of the colleges, groups and other “racist” organizations listed.

> Let’s see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

Third sign that the original author has coerced the reader to perpetuate their agenda. Baaaaa, baaaaaa! BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, idiots.

> I sadly don’t think many will. That’s why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS
> in
> this country. We won’t stand up for ourselves!

Oh my, I don’t want to be known as a coward, I’m going to forward this like a good little soldier. WHITE POWA! Fight the oppressor!

>
>
> BE PROUD TO BE WHITE !
> It’s not a crime yet, but getting real close
>
Oh my… What do I say? God help us all. BEING WHITE IS ILLEGAL, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

I’m WHITE and don’t agree with this thread.

p.s. BAAAAAA

This is so true, and it’s bull shit. We are always made to look like the bad people.

Shut up!.. you white devils!

For some reason this thread reminds me of my high school years back in the early 90’s when racism was a big issue in high schools with all the black power and white power bullshit lol.

Ahhhhh good old North Park Secondary School. Go Vikings! (I never lived in Brampton but I went to high school there).

Hey who remembers Doc Martens!

I used to have 3 and 10 hold Doc’s… Good times!

im so tired of the white man puttin me down

http://www.rawpostproduction.ro/black-power-pin.jpg THREAD END!

see black woper is cool , but if i said "WHITE POWER " im a racist

think about it

farmer

rofl newb, i thought about it, there’s nothing to say.

Don’t be an idiot.

http://www.thefunkstore.com/CurrentCDs/Jan2007/CD-JamesBrownFunkPower1970.jpg

newb ???
been here longer than u

this is son, nobody looks at when uve been here since , and if it doesnt say 2004 or earlier ur a newb, unless ur on son for a long time ur a newb, its wont matter that uve been working on cars since half these lollipops were in diapers

I was in uniform when some of these guys were in fluid form

farmer

listen farmer, we’ve been around SON for a long time, I joined the Yahoo groups in 99, big fucking deal. You blindly “forward” a chain letter like a little sheep and then proclaim that you’re right because you’ve been here longer then me… rofl stupid.

Hector, the point of my post was to make farmer think a bit more then he did when endorsing that letter. Yes, he’s a newb because he didn’t critically analyze the content. Just because it’s written semi-well, doesn’t mean it’s right. Oh, just because you can both turn a wrench doesn’t mean your right. That’s laudable at best.

farmer, what I don’t like is that you’ve albeit seemingly, blindly agreed with the original authors opinion. It’s upsetting because this is exactly what Hitler did in order to vault to power over the German people. Where’d that go? Nowhere good.

The authors ideas are skewed and shifted slightly in order to gain favour among audiences. Analyze a few of the holiday’s he/she mentions, if you can find that they have lied to you then you should consider the letter to have ill intent.

> You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day
> You
> have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah.
> You have Ma’uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET…
> If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we’d be racists. If we had
> a
> White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
> If we had White History Month, we’d be racists.

I’ll even be semi-nice to you, I googled, cut and pasted. I’m saving you precious time…

United Negro College Fund

uncf website

At a time when a college degree is what a high school diploma was to previous generations, the minimum entry-level requirement for almost every well-paying career, UNCF plays a critical role in enabling more than 65,000 students each year to attend college and get the education they want and deserve. To close the educational attainment gap between African Americans and the majority population, UNCF helps promising students attend college and graduate by:

• Providing operating funds for its 39 member colleges, all of them small, liberal arts institutions, making it possible for them to offer their students 21st century academic programs while keeping their tuitions to less than half the average of other private colleges;

• Administering 300 scholarship and internship programs, so that even students from low- and moderate income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board;

• Serving as a national advocate for the importance minority higher education by representing the public policy interests of its students and member colleges, through its annual television program, An Evening of Stars®, and by using print and electronic media to carry out the mission implicit in its motto, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."®

Quick Facts

Our Students

Today, 60 percent of students supported by UNCF are the first in their families to attend college; 62 percent are from families with annual income of less than $25,000; and 92 percent qualify for financial aid.

Q: Does UNCF only support African American education?
A:UNCF was founded to address inequities in the educational opportunities afforded to African Americans. UNCF believes in higher education opportunities for all Americans. UNCF-member schools do not discriminate and UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all.

Look, the scholarship is open to all, not just African American people.

Listen, the people who oppressed and enslaved the Black’s were white. Americans, Spanish, French, English, etc, they were white. Racist policies perpetuated into the 20th century (See Martin Luther King, Jr. and what he was fighting against) and put the recently freed (from slavery) people at a disadvantage.

Wealth opens opportunities, a lot of disadvantaged people were not disadvantaged due to their lack of intelligence, skill or willingness to work. It was skin colour, plain and simple racism. A community identified the need for opportunity and started a fund to support the disadvantaged people…

Martin Luther King Day

wikipedia

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is a United States holiday marking the birthdate of the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr., observed on the third Monday of January each year, around the time of King’s birthday, January 15. It is one of three United States federal holidays to commemorate an individual person.[1]

King was the chief spokesman of the nonviolent civil rights movement, which successfully protested racial discrimination in federal and state law. He was assassinated in 1968.

The campaign for a federal holiday in King’s honor began soon after his assassination. Ronald Reagan signed the holiday into law in 1983, and it was first observed in 1986. At first, some states resisted observing the holiday as such, giving it alternative names or combining it with other holidays. It was officially observed in all 50 states for the first time in 2000.

The fact that you even agreed that Martin Luther King Day was in anyway racist or wrong dumbfounds me. Think about it for a second, this man, who non-violently fought against racism is now being used to fuel racist fervor? Common Farmer, open you eyes, this isn’t right.

Black History Month

Purpose

When the tradition of Black History Month was started in the US, many in mainstream academia had barely begun to explore black history. At that point, most representation of blacks in history books was only in reference to the low social position they held as slaves and their descendants, with infrequent exceptions such as that of George Washington Carver. Black History Month is also referred to as African-American History Month. W.E.B. DuBois’ 1935 work “Black Reconstruction” was an early work in history that pointed to black contributions.[1]

In the United Kingdom (UK), Black History Month is celebrated in the month of October. The official guide to Black History Month in the UK is published by Sugar Media, Ltd., which produces 100,000 copies nationwide.[2]

Part of the aim of Black History Month is to recognize significant contributions to society made by black slaves and how their history is integral to mainstream narratives.

Cesar Chavez Day

César Estrada Chávez (March 31, 1927, – April 23, 1993) was a Mexican American farm worker, labor leader, and civil rights activist who, with Dolores Huerta, co-founded the National Farm Workers Association, which later became the United Farm Workers.[1] Supporters say his work led to numerous improvements for union laborers. His birthday has become a holiday in eight U.S. states. Many parks, cultural centers, libraries, schools, and streets have been named in his honor in cities across the United States.

Later in life, education became César’s focus. The walls of his office in Keene, California (United Farm Worker headquarters) were lined with hundreds of books ranging in subject from philosophy, economics, cooperatives, and unions, to biographies of Gandhi and the Kennedys. He was a vegan.[2]

Yom Hashoah

Origins

Yom HaShoah was inaugurated in 1951, anchored in a law signed by the Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion and the President of Israel Yitzhak Ben-Zvi.

The original proposal was to hold Yom Hashoah on the 14th of Nisan, the anniversary of the Warsaw ghetto uprising (April 19, 1943), but this was problematic because the 14th of Nisan is the day immediately before Pesach (Passover). The date was moved to the 27th of Nisan, which is eight days before Yom Ha’atzma’ut, or Israeli Independence Day.

While there are Orthodox Jews who commemorate the Holocaust on Yom Hashoah, others in the Orthodox community—especially Haredim, including Hasidim—remember the victims of the Holocaust on days of mourning declared by the rabbis before the Holocaust, such as Tisha b’Av in the summer, and the Tenth of Tevet, in the winter. It is interesting to note that Ismar Schorsch, former Chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary (of the Conservative movement) held that Holocaust commemoration should take place on Tisha b’Av.[citation needed]

Most Jewish communities hold a solemn ceremony on this day, but there is no institutionalized ritual. Lighting memorial candles and reciting the Kaddish—the prayer for the departed—are common. The Masorti (Conservative Judaism) movement in Israel has created Megillat HaShoah, a scroll and liturgical reading for Yom HaShoah, a joint project of Jewish leaders in Israel, the United States and Canada. The booklet was subsequently converted into a kosher scroll by sofer Marc Michaels for reading in the community and then into a tikkun—copyist guide for scribes—‘Tikkun megillat hashoah’. In 1984, Conservative Rabbi David Golinkin wrote an article in Conservative Judaism journal suggesting a program of observance for the holiday, including fasting.

Ma’uled Al-Nabi

Mawlid al-Nabi is a celebration of the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, founder of Islam. The day is fixed at the 12th day of the month of Rabi al-Awwal in the Muslim calendar. Muhammad was born about A. D. 570 and died in A. D. 632. During his life, he established Islam as a religion and, in doing so, replaced tribal loyalty with equality among all Muslims.

Right, all Muslims are a threat to being White… Farmer, I didn’t know you were so worried about Islam flexing their muscles on your rights and freedoms as a white man. Don’t celebrate Christmas, Jesus wasn’t white…

I am thinking about it, to all who responded in favour of the OP you can consider my comments directed at yourself as well.

wow who shit in your frootloops ???

take a step back , and realize you are making a big deal about a joke email that was post as fun and a joke,

I dont think we have ever had a conversation face-to-face about anything political or racial to even make you form this opinion of me.

I made anothor post about the “DOt” in this section too, mabye you should read it also and tear it apart and poke holes in the validity of that post too, because i was dead serious about that one too…

farmer