Think I Got Bears

My parents have 10 acres in butler/saxonburg area so we get alot of groundhogs so the easiest way to get rid of them is trap them then throw them in the woods. the trap crushes them when they pass through it well between noon and 5 something ripped the dead groundhog out of the hole broke the pole anchoring the trap and dissapeared it also said thanks for the meal by taking a dump right by the hole

it was dark out so i didn’t have a chance to look for prints but the neighbor said they saw a bear and two cubs the other day

there was guts and blood all around the hole

time for some bear huntin
http://www.mcbrosrifles.com/TAC50-1_LG.jpg

lets shoot that bitch.

what kind of pole was it? If it wasn;t a big or really strong one, it could have been of a canine persuasion wild or domestic…

here we go…messing with wild animals.

can someone please video tape it…cause i love seeing people get fucked up by wild animals

x2 :eek4dance

You should probably put a garbage can full of garbage on the back porch, a baked ham, a few chickens, and some hamburger grease from the bbq grill on the ground. Sit in the window and wait…if it’s a bear, you’ll see it.

Or you could cover yourself in honey and call it a bitch.

if you don’t mess with it…it won’t mess with you and it obviously is helping with your ground hogg problem

:rofl: :eek4dance

at least the disposal of the dead ones

leave them alone. Invite all the neighborhood children that toilet papered you’re house for a block party tomorrow night.

your bear migrated south

Bear hunting with pellet guns is fun. :mrT:

not smart :doh:

kill it and bring it to the BBQ outting :slight_smile:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: