Think twice before racing a GEO Tracker!!

Hmmmm…

Very cool, but a total death trap!

That’s what I was thinking lmao

There is a Samurai with some huge V8 of sorts in FL that is on a few NYCE1’s videos.

Short wheelbase = scary.

Yeh I remember seeing the little car crash at LVD this past season lmao Nuts!!!

Fuck yeah, love Sidekicks

betcha that thing movesssssss the fuck out

If you plan on nailing it you better make sure you can hold that steering wheel straight…

If the front wheels are on the ground.

so true

Either way lmao…

holy shit

samurai wheelbase: 80"
aw11 mr2 wheelbase: 92"
mkiv supra wheelbase: 100"
c6 z06 wheelbase: 106"

DUMB small, makes my car look like a limo

It’s going to have a great power to weight ratio, but I bet all the torque is totally useless.

This was in a newer Hot Rod mag i think. Tons of LSx swapped vehicles

I need the engine he took out, the sidekick engine i swapped in is knocking like a box of hammers

mine is 105" :thumbup

Theres a 4.3 for sale on this site (and albany underground) for $200. From what Ive seen in offroad magazines its a fairly popular swap.

too big for my taste in this rig. I’d want bigger axles and tires, and dual yota cases if I went 4.3.

I’m running the 16 valve 1.6 sidekick engine in mine with a sami trans and geared sami case on top of geared toyota axles and 37s. The whole rig should be right around 3k lbs which allows it to go like a mofo without breaking :smiley:

I’ve got the tracker, who wants to try this swap…lol. it would be stupid fast, and retardedly unsafe. So I am in!

diff one , i have that mag

I have a Geo Metro / Suzuki Swift 3 cyl. only 113K on the clock, runs like a champ! $100 :rofl