think you can control your car?

that was pretty good, i was hopeing they’d hit each other tho

thats cool would be fun to try with a couple beaters just for fun.

i really want to learn how to do those in line 360s…

Automotive Blue Angels :tup:

NIce

I thought it was boring up until about the middle. The head-on slalom then all those rockford moves. jeez! :tup:

in-line 360s are easy once you get the balls to do em. Thats honestly 75% of it… the other 15% is having a car that will e-brake 180… and the remaining 10% is balls… but the kind that don’t care about your car.

i tried a few on delaware by the s curves last night… i could get the 180 but am i supposed to just clutch drop it and cut hard into the turn?

theres also some really weird tire marks at the intersection just south of hertel on parkside… :gotme:

Shutup you can’t do them. So instead of trying to do them you should just go ahead and do me.

lol… you’ve never seen the vids then. We have some of Choda doing them… but no vids of me doing them in the same car.

go to UBRF… and do a search.

There are 2 ways to do it…

You can be uber cool and use reverse… which will allow you to drive backwards… instead of coast… which will also allow you to spin it back easier… or you can use the clutch to allow you to roll backwards… and then just crank the wheel again to get her straight.

It was in a 4cyl gutted Mustang… I don’t think he knew I was doing them in the car cause I was “borrowing it” but he may have been with me.

Def vids though, search.

vids of the VR4 on transit or ban

in the snow we did inline 360s… use ebrake to do 180, cut the wheel the other way, throw it into reverse to spin the car the other 180, then throw it back in to 1st

in the snow i can do them without the ebrake. just pendulum twice then let it loose. i cant get that to work on dry pavement…

This was dry pavement… but it was also in a RWD… so :gotme:

The VR4 will die if I try it. But it might be worth a try :wink:

this was kind of my point towards newman… RWD = easy’ish, AWD = not the best idea.

Hey, if You really try with teh awd jdm tt supercar… I’ll give Yah a buck on Thursday.

where is that old one anyways i want to see it, its much longer also

Yeah well its also not that hard to play hockey pretty good. Takes that extra skill to make it so precise. You may be able to get the car all the way around but its just cus you’re lucky.

that was very impressive, get these vids on nyspeed jack, not all of us are allowed on ubarf

Damn, that was sweet…

i could look for them… good idea.