thinkin about sellin the a6....

I’m assuming these cars are basically 10 lbs of shit in a 5lb box under the hood?

They’re packed up pretty tight just like under to hood of my S4. Being that this car is 6 speed, that makes the cats/downpiples a bit easier then if it were auto. I’ve done them on my car, but the engine was out making it much easier. Even then it’s still not real easy. With the engine in the car it will be a nightmare. It’s very doable, not saying that it’s not. Just not easy as one might guess.

I’d be tempted to buy this car…

. sell it and get a civic.

Fucking buy two universal cats and have ASS install them. Or buy a 3, almost 4 year old Audi and have the same problems again to complain about in a year. :rofl

I’d ditch the car if I were you (you, as in allegedly have the finances to do so). It’s old, high mileage, etc. It has served it’s purpose.

Ditch the cats altogether.

I didn’t realize the car was that old, haha. I’d definitely go catless and then just romp on it daily until it blows :rofl

:excited:excited:excited
I think I found my new best friend…

Thats what I did :ninja Need software to eliminate the rear O2 sensors though.

Stage 3 A6 would be fun.

It’s not that old…2000 to 2004. Not old enough to ditch the cat (in a legal sense). Also, removing the cat will not make it blow. Hell, there isn’t much you could to to make it blow in stock form granted timing belt has been done regularly and proper oil changes.

Me too! Should have got one Jim!!

Going out on a limb here.

Whats that

Hyundai Genesis Coupe I believe.

Soooo… is this a hype/Attention thread or are you really selling… because im looking for a new audi for my girlfriend. if you are serious about selling the car please PM me. do you have any pics? before i waste my time?

I’d buy a nice simple DD and then spend the rest on the house. S5 is sweet and all, but it’s not a good investment. No car is.

I regret buying my Infiniti. Not because the car sucks…in fact, I love it. Then why? Because now I’ll have a hard time going down a couple notches to a simple car if I ever try and frankly I could have put my money to better use. I’ve been spoiled by this car and it’s luxury.

I am now saving for a house and wedding and it’s not easy. :lol

Man…the things I would do differently if I knew stuff I know now back when I was making those decisions :lol

Buy a set of fake tits. Fuck the car, it’s not gonna make me wanna fuck u. The titties will though.

Just let me know, if ya wanna go.

Gonna have to agree with Ilya. DD’s are nice.

u motorboatin son of a bitch …

:rofl