This car Is Ridiculous..

No, Its not chromed… or stainless steel Thats WHITE GOLD. Its owned by Abu Dhabi ,oil billionaire.
Apparently Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque
0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89secs running on biofuel.
http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/wheeldeal/files/2009/02/slr-3.jpg
Copy Pasta from a few websites, NOT my words

wow are the windows gold too lol ,
what a waste of money

Welcome to Dubai, the home of things you would never think of and never thought possible.

BTW : http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/22/mcbling-chrome-slr-holds-food-court-in-dubai

fucking racism, why can’t i own white gold?! :open_mouth:

less than 2 secsl… thats faster than it takes me to start my car

less than 2 seconds eh? guess it must be autotragic… nobody can shift taht fast…
or wait… that muct be all in first gear!!!
so i heard that thing has a 8 speed tranny, with a diamond clutch.
oh! at top speed… u wouldnt beleive this…
i think i should make a whole other thread just to state the number.
567KM/H!!!

it has the power to support its claims, but not the grip or aero. I don’t see it doing those numbers, unless it was running some massive drag slicks on a drag strip.

That type of power is completly useless, especially a street car.

You don’t understand, this is Dubai. They prefer to say, “noone else has done it” rather than, “completely useless”.

drools wonder what the security systems like cause i want it even if i have to steal it

You dont understand the mindset of people in the UAE. People in the UAE just want the flash and glamour. Its like “a hummer with chrome rims? I have to have it”.

Ps. Dubai is just a city, its not even the capital. Just go to Abu Dhabi and see the cars there, You will shit yourself.

Awesome how he drives it on bio-fuel, doesn’t have to pay for his own oil.

hahaaha …this cars got a stock motor, i have seen it in dubai a few times…biofuel my ass, no one cars about being GREEN out there