This chick cracks me up...

How the sailor’s in front of her didn’t fall over laughing I’ll never know…[/FONT]

hilarious

:bowrofl:

how in the fuck do you go out and try to sing the national anthem without making sure you know the words. im guessing she was just nervous :dunno: i feel bad for her!

poor girl, she was probably just really nervous… at least they didn’t leave her alone out there

The dude banged her hard during the half time show :kekegay:

still funny

just sad

i’ve never sang the national anthem ever and even i know all the words, and this pathetic excuse for a “singer” doesn’t even have to common courtesy to remember all the words when singing on a main stage like that?? boo that girl, boo her

Its funny and just wrong at the same time. She did have a good voice but umm KNOW THE WORDS YOU LIVE IN THE US! I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was nervous but its still just so wrong.

At least she didn’t dance a jig and then run off stage

maybe she’s canadian.

at least she got great support hehe

internet ownage is far > than if no one recorded it…she’s gonna be owned for life

FUCK CANADA

i heard your gonna need a passport to get into canada starting december 2007

So many people look at this link !
this thing grows 2-300 views a day
:useless info:

Ummm, no she didn’t!!! She couldn’t keep on pitch at all, it was AWFUL, and it just made it worse that she couldn’t remember the words to the national anthem! (the guy trying to sing w/ her didn’t know the words either though… it’s TWILIGHT’S LAST GLEAMING, not starlights… :rolleyes: )

:hitit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some peoples kids …

bumped and locked

tons of google users see this