This forum...

…is getting to the point where everything is negative. Someones runs a new, faster 1/4 and they get criticized, they buy a new car and they get crap, it’s all way to negative. I am guilty as well as most other people on this forum. It starts fights and nothing usefull can be had from all of this. Everywhere you look nowadays you see negative bullshit, the news, on TV, etc.

So lets try something here. Let’s use this thread to tell someone something that you actually like about his/her car. No arguing, no negative shit or your post will be deleted. You can post about as many people as you want but try to keep it to one person per reply and lets just see where this goes.

I’ll start.

K20Power (Joey): I think you have done a good job with the fact that you can run low 13’s on an all motor honda.

Pete.

I envy the copious amounts of black smoke your car shoots out and the fact that you can beat up on high 14/15 second cars while still getting way over 40mpg.

hahah, petes car is awsome, i think he should run it at diesel day 2morrow. i lovee diesel

Fuck… I don’t have anything to say…

Kidding.

Travis… The pink wheels are growing on me.
Vadim… Although most of your posts are very dumb, I like 90% of the pictures you post, so you’re a good guy.
Adam H… You’re too damn smart. I’m envious.

I like cheese.

Cheese we all love you for melting yourself over numerous things and improving our lives with your stretchy melty goodness.

Swifty: I really do have to admit that although your car scares the living hell out of me it’s amazingly fun and it’s come a long way from when you first got it. ;D
Brett: Your car is one that mine envies with every inch of it’s being.
Dave: Your Jetta is a car that I envy with every inch of my being.

Nicole I like that you cleverly snuck an exclamation in your name for added excitment

You’re all a bunch of mean-muggin e-thugs.

Drag racing sucks.

::slight_smile:

:lol

You can’t pick that, it would have to be about my car and trust me it’s nothing special.

ok Edit:

Nicole I like that you have an exclamation point in your name for added excitment which proves that even with a car that is nothing special, you can be happy. We should all learn something from you.