This guy is a pile of SH** (Michael Vick)

ya i do know that many, and yes im a horrible person cause during a football game i say fuck you, guess what buddy, play against duqusene high school, and you will hear the worst things ever buddy. hope you dont mind ppl sayin shit about ur mother, or even coaches sayin shit to you when ur near them.

im a bastard? last time i checked my dad is down stairs, soo F U timmy tough nuts, uh oh i said FUCK YOU, im a degenrate douche, that is sooo immature. like u never said fuck you to anybody asshat

oh and way to take what i said out of context, i was sayin that i swear during games as to say kids already know what the finger is soo by michael vick flickin someone off and bics sayin thats wrong cause a little kid might watch that and say hey whats that is a very slim chance. cause if ur watchin pro footbal that hard core then ur going to be old enough to know what that is

haha. i love this kid.

:love: :kiss:

I hate the fucker, but he does make a good point this time.

:smiley:

unlce jessy u LOVE me dont lie :69: :love:

true story

:love:

:rofl:

hilarious…

but if he was on your team you’d like him

i hate people …
they get in the game get some liquour & are like…F-U…you suck… i hate you…

but then they see thet guy @ the mall or in the parking lot & are like…
hey can i get a picture & would you sign my playing card/ball/stamp collection…etc

STFU

how do you know what they were saying to him…maybe about his family, etc…

too bad he didn’t get to pull a Ron Artest/Steven jackson on the people…that would have been NICE!

anybody rember brian cox from the dolphins?? that dude was fined more than anybody for fliping out on fans, hahahaha. i think i still have his old jersey.

QUALITY!!

i remember ray finkle from the dolphins. he kidnapped Dan Marino!!!

laces out

he was good, but man the worst temper in the world haha

so did lambert.

this is true, but he didnt spit on fans while getting kicked out of games hahahah

no… he just spit on qb’s … haha

lambert > .

anyways…Vick’s still a joke

the people hatin on him are a joke.

sports fans kill me…idiots

like i said…i hope next time he does a ron artest on them

vick is not a good qb in the nfl. in college, the running qb’s do well but you actually have to throw the ball sometimes in the nfl, and vick does not do that real well.

you need to have recievers that catch passes to complete passes.

if you look at every good quarterback in the nfl, he has someone that makes great catches. do you think peyton manning would be the star he is without the skilled position players he has around him?

what if you put VICK on the colts? how much better would his passing stats be?

think about david carr for the texans. hes a great quarterback but just doesnt have the supporting cast around him to become elite.