This guy is a pile of SH** (Michael Vick)

I truely hate this guy…he is a total waste of life and I would piss in his face if I had the chance

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=awR.dPCrFyBU&refer=home

wasnt marcus suspended at VT for the exact same thing? that whole family sucks.

i wouldnt care if either one of them ever played another down ever again.

``First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today,‘’ Vick, 26, said in an e- mailed statement distributed by the team’s public relations department after the game.

what a pussy. couldnt even apolgize for himself. i hope some dallas cowboy kicks him in the head

hes a good passer too

he got a cannon arm, but not very accurate. i dont know why people like him so much, his head is so big it’s ridiculous.

you should all log out and spend the rest of the day washing your vaginas.

if i’m an athlete, and my hometown crowd is booing me, i’m giving them the finger, and fuck apologies.

The thing is he is a professional…it is part of his job to act decent while in the public…there are kids watching the game and do not need to learn or think this type of acting out is OK.

omg he gave the finger, omg omg omg, who the fuck cares, do somethign better with ur life than worry what pro athelte flicked who off

:rofl: :rofl:
i was going to do something constructive today, but after reading all 19 of your threads about your motor blowing up i didnt really have much of my day left… so i posted here.

but seriously, you dont think its a little classless to be flicking people off like that?

yea i would of yelled fuck you, i make more money than all of you drunk bastards combined

19 or two? no one told you to read them, and i had 1 post in the 2nd thread, cause i was out doing things…

classless, ya, but isnt it classless to be screamin obsenities, whcich the fans prob were, to him?? id do it to, fuck fair weather fans, hes human, hes going to have a bad game, OMG!!!

x245324562435

lawl @ smort owning j00blackass

ya great ownage :rofl: :rolleyes:

This thread also sucks.

he is a worthless pile of shit. although i need him to do well cuz i got stuck with his ass as my fantasy football quarter back and nobody will trade for him.

he is a hell of a runner with a rocket arm like said before but he sucks.

hahaha come on man, i konw like 4382398472984 kids that already know wht the middle finger is, dude in pop warner football i was callin other kids fuckers, where the fuck do u live? in an amish town or some shit?

i was being sarcastic though…lol. he does have a cannon and you cant doubt his athleticism, but overall hes not an elite qb, like ppl make him out to be. his desicion making and accuracy are below average in my opinion.

hes an overrated piece of shit …nuff said

You know 4382398472984 kids???

Well you are clearly a selfish degenerate douche, who relishes in immaturity and leeches off of the rest of society. Congrats, you are the textbook bastard American.

who brought the eballs today.

yeah you know what football fans have never said… “kill that mother fucker” or ahhh fuck you ref. fuck you.

i have watched bill cohwer word “FUCK YOU” or “BULLSHIT” many times. but now cause some douche guy does it he has to appoligize… bullshit.

i appoligize to everyone thru email for saying bullshit. my bad