This guy is a pile of SH** (Michael Vick)

…well even marvin harrison cant catch the ball when its thrown 10ft in front of him…hes not an accurate passer or a good decision maker. hes ranked at the bottom of the league among starters pretty much his whole career at qb rating, completion percentage etc. there are alot of skills he lacks to be a great qb in the nfl. he can make up for alot of those things with his athletic ability though. the funny thing is, most of atlantas wins are thanks to him, but if you look at the numbers, they usually still arent good, but noone cares. people still think hes an elite qb. but when they lose and then people start to look at the numbers and then it starts to sink in.

im not saying that vick is elite in the nfl or he will ever be. he is a productive footbal player though. everybody judges him the same way they would judge a traditional dropback pocket passer. we all know that vick is not that.

what he is good at is playing his style of football in the NFL. he makes plays and wins games doing it.

if you think about it how many great college QBs have been able to keep their “college” style and accel in the NFL? there hasnt been very many.

and to stay slightly on the original topic, football is an emotional game and its understandable what made him react the way he did. However just because i understand why he flicked everyone off doesnt mean i think it was okay. he is a popular figure in the NFL and many kids look up to him. he should realize that and he needs to remain professional at all times.

agreed^^ the whole thing is, the college running style qb just doesnt work in the NFL. Vick does do what he does better than anyone but it basically puts the whole offense on his shoulders, and while it may wins games from time to time, i dont think its something that is gonna win a team many championships.

as far as what he did. i can see him doing it, since alot has come down on him lately (Jim Moras father’s comments, ATL’s overall decline etc), but as twoforty said, hes a very popular player and he has alot of kids lookin up to him.

i think a new more creative offensive coordinator and a few more athletes on the team would take atlanta a long way in being a championship caliber team.

vick is overrated.

no he spit 3 times in to the stands after getting kicked out of a game.

i agree with showtime on this, the ppl that are hatin for what he did are idiots, why do u care soo much, im sure as hell he doesnt. just b/c he is a pro athetle doesnt mean he cant swear or get pissed off, hes human with a very good skill at doing something so he gets paid very well. doesnt mean he should not have a temper over things. where u pissed when joey porter last year got into a fight before the clevland game? prob not. so get a fucking life and move the fuck on

agreed, and they still are play off bound i think, they have a case of the steelers. keep shoting themselves in the foot right now

here ill change the subject and relive about Tie Domi (Maple Leafs) fighting a fan after a few comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3OGP_eDa0

:rofl:

Tie Domi is a big motherfucker too

i thought he was like 5’9? unless by big you mean strong

Domi is 5’ 10" and he is some big (strong) guy

quite a few of you guys really know your football pretty well but all this overrated talk makes me wonder who do you guys feel is the best and worst(overrated) at the more ‘noticible’ positions…

best/overrated
QB: Peyton Manning/Rex Grossman and Eli Manning (tie)
RB: Ladainian Tomlinson/Reggie Bush
WR: Ocho Cinco and Reggie Wayne (tie)/Antwaan Randle El
D-Line: Casey Hampton/Michael Strahan
LB: Ray Lewis/Brian Urlacher
CB: Champ Bailey/Ike Taylor
FS/SS: Troy Polamalu/Donovan Darius

Ray lewis over rated!!! when he won his awards, Zach thomas had 100x better stats then him, along with others, ray lewis is very much over rated even more now then ever

but anyways, FUCK YOU…im immature and and leech off of society!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

yes thats to you beatPussy90

oh forgot this too :madfawk:

:kekegay:

hampton and urlacher are the bomb…

ray lewis and crumpler can suck a cock

he might stab you tho, or shot u in the ass :kekegay:

this looks fun. i’ll give it a shot

QB: T Brady / M Vick - E Manning
RB: L Tomlinson / B Westbrook (hes a good pass catcher, not a strong runner)
WR: H Ward / Randle El
LB: Z Thomas / Ray Lewis
CB: C Woodson (Barber or Mathis this year) / D Hall
S: T Polamalu / S Taylor
TE: J Shockey / K Winslow

hahaha are u serious? the same people that make statements like that are the ones swearing their heads off infront of children at the games or at home in the living room. What vick did was dumb cuz its gonna cost him money but fuck the fans for booing a guy who single handedly tried to take a shitty performing team on his back. i still think vick is a piece of shit but not for that.

I wana say most OVER RATED EVER TERRELL OWENS …always hasto make himself more important than the team …