This guy is a pile of SH** (Michael Vick)

no team in the NFL runs an offense that is suited to mike vick’s abilities. Imagine if the falcons had some sort of no huddle option package… a NFL defense never sees that and they wouldn’t have a fucken clue…this being the reason : a lot of the defensive guys are not the smartest people in the world but they are well trained and they are intelligent in their defenses that they know…they are not trained to stop an option attack. I think they would fry their brains out there on the field if some team threw somthing like at them. the falcons have two guys perfect for the option, VIck and Dunn

ya, i was gonna say owens just because of all the hype on him, but you cant deny he’s atleast a big time play maker when he wants to be

I have seen Owens drop so many balls this year …the one he dropped what 2 weeks ago cost them the game …

Justin is the interent warrior today

agree

double post. sorry

the option/triple option/reverse option are great in college. the QB reads the defensive end or end man on the line of scrimmage which tells him to give the ball to the fullback or keep it. after that decision the QB has another decision based on the defensive positioning and the play. the decision can be wether keep the ball or pitch it to the “pitch” man.

the defenders job is to stay umcommited to a man and force a decision by the QB then make a play on that decision. this rarely happens which is why the play works so well in college. most college players are not trained well enough or are not physically able to play it the correct way.

however NFL players are well trained and physically able to play both the QB and “pitch” man after the decision by the QB would be made. if the option actually worked in the NFL why wouldnt they be running it right now. there are more than enough athletes to do so that play in the NFL.

atlanta actually ran a form of the option and succeeded with it for a week or two. as soon as teams started expecting atlanta to do so they could gain a yard with it.

an option offense for atlanta is not the answer.

i didn’t say an option offense, i said an option package in their current offense… at worst its gonna cause a defense to burn a timeout to get the right personel on the field. its just to keep a defense on its heels, if you are doing that, you should be winning.

i can agree with that.

i personally like college much more than pro and enjoy watching option offenses play.

the vice president told a member of congress to go fuck themselves. on television.

its sad that society/the media care about stupid shit like this. He flipped someone the bird that was giving him shit, he didn’t climb into the stands and start eating babies. Like anyone thats called him a piece of shit hasn’t flipped someone the bird before. :rofl:

his brother’s a total waste of space as well

maybe so, but he got pretty pissed. pissed enough to do that, so maybe it hits close to home. the truth hurts and hes not that great, nor is he consistant.

Yeah well if I were in the NFL and people boo at me I can see how it would piss me off and it is easy to lose control sometimes. I’m not saying what he did was right.

get your ass kicked for a few hours and have some fat slobs and dumb broads who probably don’t know shit about football boo me? i’d probably tell them them to suck my dick, pay the stupid fine and wipe my ass with the check. i would be different if he threw 4 INTs. you gotta expect it but not after he took the team on his shoulders.

NICE:cool:

so 9/26 for 86 yards and 0TDs is single handedly taking the team on your shoulders? so what i saw from that game is that he ran for 166yds, which is amazing for a qb, but cant throw consitantly for an “elite” NFL qb. call it what you want, hes an athlete, not a exeptional qb overall. hes getting paid 10mil a year to run for scores.

i dont get why people love that guy. did you all buy is jersey 4 years ago, buyin into the hype and now you gotta defend the money you spent at the time?

when a QB runs for 166 the way he ran for 166 its because the team isn’t getting the job done. a lot of that 166 was scrambling yardage. thats what i meant by he took the team on his back.

…like i said, he can make plays running the ball as a qb, but thats about where it ends…we all know he can run the football. it proves my point exactly, he puts an an amazing running performance (and a ineffective passing effort) and they still got beat. a good qb needs to be a good passer when it comes time to move the ball in the air. therefore hes not an elite qb.

he passed for 4 tds against us :kekegay: