This guy is a pile of SH** (Michael Vick)

ya, and the best thing was he did that and then the next week he threw for 2 or 3 and all the announcers where like “He’s finally arrived. hes showing he can throw the ball.” …and then its back to reality. i’m not saying hes not goona have good games here and there passing, but overall hes nothing special. look at the career numbers.

i never said he was an elite QB :dunno: all i was doing was saying he was wrongly booed this particular game and had no problem with him returning the favor.

Vick is most certainly an elite QB. What he lacks in passing ability (he’s not THAT bad" he makes up for in making plays with his legs. If he ever gets an elite arm, the NFL better watch out.

now I know you are retarded. :smiley: Even someone who could care less about football knows vick is nothing more than a 2006 version of Kordell Stewart, and that ain’t good.

BULL SHIT… everone here knows in 95-97 and 01 they were on kordell’s nuts. Kordell stewart was better than the false legacy that seemed to come about since his departure.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2007/01/18/nfl-falcons-vick.html#skip300x250

This guy is pretty smart…who would try to sneak weed on a plane in a water bottle? Intelligent

he’s such a piece of shit… seriously a douchebag

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2007/01/18/vick-michael-getty-061224.jpg

Just look at the guy…what a joke

being jealous will get u konw where!!!

omg, he smokes weed!!! oh noes!!! who the fuck cares, why worry about him soo much, b/c he makes more in a year thatn u will in 10 years?? who the fuck cares, hes not the only pro out there doing drugs!!

dont make me post a pic of you :smiley:

hes still a bitch though and not that good of a qb. i dont care if he smokes weed or flips off fans, i just dont like him and think hes very overrated. atleast he didnt make the probowl.

Your right I am a joke and a pile of shit too. I am jealous of his $$…who isnt? But jealously has nothing to with it. I think he is a joke…who the fuck tries to sneak weed on a plane in a water bottle? I bet he thinks since he is “Mike Vick” He can do what he pleases w/o anything happening to him. He is always causing some kind of problem/trouble…he in my eyes is a waste if life.

As for making as much as him in 10 years…hahahahaha ya right…only in my dreams…I am poor white trash

he is the most overrated player in the NFL today. Vick sucks

hey atleast when Ricky Wiliams smokes pot he goes all out look at his fuckin rasta beard now and everything

he’s ruining an already tarnished reputation(feel bad for their new head coach). but, puff puff pass…