This is a real treasure....

Random man buys a farm in portugal at an auction.

The farm had this barn behind a bunch of trees that no one ever checked, the padlock was welded shut and when it was opened this is what was found:

wow, i don’t have that kind of taste but its worth MILLIONS. i thought it was a couple of cars, but it looks almost like a dealer lot.

crazy shit.

he’s laughin now i bet

Wow…

Unbelievable!!! Just imagine what he came across…

I wonder how much he paid for the farm… Best investment of his life!

All i have to say is…that man is lucky as hell!

Lucky find. I bet alot of those cars are boosted (stolen).

thats what i thought too… gone in sixty seconds ???

i would say so

theres over 100 cars…all plated too

and who collects taxi cabs?

but how would you steal those f1 cars?

im going to say with some huge balls and the right skill you can steal anything.

but why dose stuf like this never happen to me…?? :frowning:

and yeah that door was welded shut…

jack the racing trailer with it? if they had one? lol

P.S. heres another one for the books

Consider the strange story of Alex and Imogene Miller of East Orange, VT.
They eked out an existence on a small farm. Alex would scrounge rusty nails from burnt buildings
to repair his roof. He drove a ratty VW Beetle, and when it died, he found another
even more ratty, and another…the rusting carcasses littered his yard.
Alex died in 1993, and Imogene died in 1996. The local church took up a collection so they could
be buried in the churchyard, and the state began the process of taking the farm for taxes.
That would have been the end of a sad story, except…

http://coolcatcorp.com/millerauction/MillerAuction.html

I have a sudden urge to take a trip cross country and scour the countryside for abandoned barns.

That is just incredible, i would quit my job right then and sell the cars as i needed money.

Isn’t there like some kind of rule that after a certain amount of time, things (such as auto’s and atv’s) can be re-registered? Im just wondering, cuz im not sure if it is true or not…I just heard it

Yup … if it’s been on your property for an allotted amount of time
(I can’t remember the exact time, could be 30 days, or 6 months) you can claim ownership.

This stuff happens all the time, although nothing quite this size.

Even the US army “lost” track of a huge bunker in St Thomas for almost 50 years. Locals found it, broke into it, and discovered oodles of weapons and ammunition.

Danner once found a barn in Mississauga (as they were developing north of HWY 7) that had a bunch of muscle cars, parts, trailer, and big drums of race fuel.

Part of the roof had collapsed, burying an early Chevy II, but most of it was salvageable.

Hell, we found a Stingray buried behind our shop, as well as a few old straight axle cars.

thats one big barn to hide behind some tress…you would of thought someone would of noticed it and took a peak over the years…dont you think?

wow

that would be the coolest thing ever.

EVER

way 2 go I havnt stopped drooling since!.

i bought a piece of land out in puslinch last year and i found a treasure of my own… it was a rusted out engine block

I bet i could get 10 bucks for it!
and when i do im going to buy a beer and call it the best investment i ever made

That would be awsome like treasure that was forgotten …sweet.