This is blowing it.........

Just want to point out, we’re about to have a “controlling high hp cars in a straight line” discussion again.

:popcorn

Get your left turn right turn loopdy loop antics the fuck outa this thread

:shifty

:rofl im dieing over here! haha

x2 lolzorz:lol

Fact. The Camaro trapped more than 20mph faster than the 300zx.
Fact. This hinders your ability to effectively tease the Camaro owner about straight line racing.

im confused as mine still dont blow it sideways unless i want it to

Kinda what I was thinking…lol

Would be like me busting Rays balls :lol

and i think shady lost to a camaro in his car when it was runnin bad lololol

I agree…

but has nothing to do with my previous statemnet…

and adam no it wouldent… because ray can drive his car

ehh it was alright but it deff wasnt perfect… and i was still at stock boost

but i only lost by the length of a cadillac :rofl

What I’m trying to say is… why don’t you ease up on the guy? You are the #1 SSmokinSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hater these days… for no apparent reason.

thunderbird>doorstop>pjb

eh, PJB is a cool guy. And his Fox Body is deffff a step ahead of the t-byrd & doorstop.

omg joey being nice to PJB :eek

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Cmon havent you learned by now this forum is full of bullshit antics and ball busting for no aparent reason…

And its just fun to see him get riled up…

If you havent noticed I’ve been getting my balls busted quite a bit lately… but i dont really care… Half the people that bust my balls about certain things dont even know me… the people who know me know im not some little fuck and i pretty much get along with everyone unless given a reason not to…

but cmon the entertainment is just to great and half the time when i post this shit up its 9am at work and im tired and have absoloutely nothign better to do

True, carry on haha

thank you good sir…

Are you implying that you can drive a high performance street car better in a strait line then anyone here? Statements such as yours would tend to suggest that.

Frankly, I don’t think you can. You don’t see me on road-race oriented forums telling people that their interests suck, do you?

Chaulk another one up for the superiority complex…

Actually I think he’s just saying ‘who cares’.

In a drawn out condescending douchebaggy way.

clearly quite a few people care :lol