this is how its supposed to look, right?

huh?

So what happened? Spring not pull her back in time? Something happen to the guide?

Jesus making fun of him for not jumping on the LSX bandwagon.

But he did! Unless his LS4 doesn’t count.

But yeah… What happened?

it doesnt.

bolt loosened out of the timing gear and the pin on the cam broke.

That sucks… You have about THE worst luck with that car.

its because Jesus hates Mustangs. Have you ever seen the people that drive them? They are obviously LESS THAN BLESSED.

Ford…

it needs to be FORD tough with CHEVY stuff :slight_smile:

I never had problems with any ford I have ever owned. The only ford product I had that sucked was my sho and the only thing that sucked was the motor, which was made by yamaha.

maybe the car just hates you. you should donate it to me, maybe the car will like me.

chevy’s fucking blow. there is a reason they are bankrupt and it has nothing to do with the economy or the union workers wages. they put out shitty cars for years and it finally caught up with them. fuck chevy and all the mullet headed losers that like them.

:grouphug:

fix it!

x2

LSX Fox-bodies FTW!

Wrong Wheel Drive.

:truth:

Do it.

-TJ

Maybe he’ll give you the car, then Roger Waters will swing by and cockpunch you, then piss in the gas tank. :greddy:

i lol’d

Yep. I’m a purist (Chevy in a Chevy, Buick in a Buick, Olds in an Olds, etc), but when it comes to Fords, they are best with Chevy power. Ford motors suck ass (with the exception of the mod motor - as it’s actually a good motor).

You sir are a tool. The shitty cars they built were still better than the Ford products sold alongside them. You can honestly tell me that 70’s, 80’s & 90’s Ford cars were great products? Most of them sucked ass.

You obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Pinnacle of Automotive Fucking Excellence.

[QUOTE=SixSpeed454SS;767274] Ford motors suck ass (with the exception of the mod motor - as it’s actually a good motor).

QUOTE]

try working on them they still suck. too many moving parts IMO. they suck to work on even more so than the 302. best platform is cheby powerplant with ford chassis and rear end.

Do I have to compare the badass c3 corvettes :rofl:

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/022807_1.jpg

wow how much acid must one consume to envision that?

Corvette summer