this is the craziest streetrace ive seen (gt3)vs bikes

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/porsche-gt3-vs-cbr1000rr-vs-r1-isane-video/2083802808/?icid=VIDURVAUT09

intense shit right there.

damn bikes are so fast and that road looks like mad fun to drive:).
Nice clip

both the 911 and the bikes are insane as fuck… guy almost clipped the r1 about half way through!

That’s intense

That’s too soft of a word. You need something bigger…

EXTREME …

lol

Haha, Agreed!!

Haha, this is the kind of shit fast cars are made for!

Nothing is as good as ripping freely on the highway as if its the grand touring championship going down. Not in Canada unfortunately.

^Lol I miss europe. I think this may not have been in europe although it looks like europe. Awesome highways/roads man… And the bikes and GT3 are bad ass.

This shit aint gona happen in canada for too many reasons lol. It would result in a crash in a civic because of bad drivers and potholes on the highway. Resulting in street racing 10,000 fines and media raping someone’s ass. hahaha

honestly i think the bikes are just toying with the porshe…

they seem to keep slowing down let him catch up then rip again.
i have raced some pretty bad ass cars on my R1 and no one has even come close.(mustang cobra, corvette z06, viper)

but definalty extreme riding and driving none the less

well in personal experience, bikes have no advantage other than off the line, they aren’t very fast at highway speeds compared to alot of the big boy cars (z06s and cobras def aren’t big boy toys in stock form, even my z has an easy time with them).

I have personally seen a modified 911 turbo go against a cbr1000rr back to back times, and not only stay in front but pull away, until the cbr gave up and gave the thumbs up and waved to say forget about it.

this was from speeds of about 140km/h up to closer to 300km/h

at least he delt with counter steer accordingly before dieing. lol