this is the funniest thing ever!!!!

check out these pimps, www.icyhotstunta.com hehehe. i wish i had that much bling.

Hahha, Icy hot stundas. You haven’t seen them before?? Fuck, what a bunch of losers. :finga:

HAHAHAHA…wikkid :shit:

:ROFL

i love the cell phone part and the kitted out eclipse

Alrighty - I happen to be an expert in white guys trying to be black…so let me translate a few lines from their website line by line for you. :smiley:

Freeze be flossin’ wit his sweet Ford Ranger… bling bling! Money ain’t a thang! Word.

That’s right. I needed a truck so I could haul plywood to cover the windows in my “crackhouse”, but since I’m an environmentalist I only wanted a 4 cylinder truck for the gas mileage. I’d rather spend my money saving Hungarian Sea Turtles. :smiley:

Yo… check out Blade’s phat Eclipse, totally kitted out.

I put a bodykit on my car so something in my life has a more horrifying chin than my own.

“Yo moms, can you come pick us up?” Naw, hell no… we be blingin’ on the cellies with some girlies.

Mom, we finally got caught with the lie that our cars actually don’t have engines, and none of the “girls” we talked to want to give us a ride. But at least we’re styling with our Motorlas, yo! :smiley:

Photo shoot before goin to the cluuuubz… jeah! We gonna get BLAZED.

Shit…we forgot that we’re actually 16. Hey, we can still get into the Shopper’s Drug Mart club! Hell yeah, DAT’S TITE, beeatch! :slight_smile:

Aww jeah, my pops let me pimp out the Stunta Cruiser with some stickaz! Phatride!

Yo yo, I gots an idea - let’s stand on the running boards so we don’t look 3 feet tall anymore! Hey, I heard from the Honda guys that adding these stickers adds more bling than spinners, yo! I bet we be filling that “phatride” with fat bitches double quick. MILFs can be bitches too, yo. Oh…sorry momz! :smiley:

So there you have it. Perhaps the only more pathetic website I’ve seen is this one:
(Work Safe, turn on your speakers)
http://www.xsunderground.com/thechilde/

WHAT THE FUCK!!! are you joking me those guys are the deffinetive of WIGGA wanna be, “hey i drive my moms ranger and my dads firebird” and “tha flame” wtf is with that HAHAHAHA i am going to make fun of them in their guest book!

ok and that i havent laughed that hard in a long time HOLY crap, i bet that kid is one of those psycho kids!

Well, if you want to see one of the most psycho chicks ever…
http://pics.sjeemz.nl/libby/Psycho_Girl.wmv

WARNING:
Video contains a girl playing with herself on camera. Definately NOT NOT NOT work safe.

The nudity, however, is not the weirdest part. Listen to what she’s saying! If you can’t download the file for whatever reason, read the transcript here:
http://xchange.cyaccess.com/index.php?1097780054

On a lighter note, if you haven’t ever visited or experienced Fat Chicks in Party Hats…check it out!
www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
You’ll laugh your ass off or your money back! :smiley:

lol. those guys are just messin around. They aren’t for real. lol. But ya, none the less, a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their time, than that.

hahaha do they live in edmonton then? either way they still seem like homos to me!

Nah, it’s in the states somewhere. Probably florida or Cali.