this is the way i want to be laid out

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBSX50UTAE.html

just bury me face down so the rest of the world can kiss my ass

pics?

not my idea of how someone should be remembered, but whatever floats your boat.

Thats pretty sad and classless.

yeah I heard about that. Its an AP piece and the Baltimore stations picked it up. I think its cool as shit.

Why is it classless. Funerals are ment to remember and celebrate the person’s life. Hell when my uncle died at like 35 from lukimea, he was displayed in his jeans, flannel, and truckers hat he always wore fishing. Thats how everyone remembered him.

I’m more of a traditionalist. Funerals are for mouring the familys loss. Besides if you celebrate someone’s life after they are deceased its already too late. My great grandma loved to run, should we have displayed her in a track suit?

hahahahahaha

I agree

i think that there is a point to which is acceptable…atleast thats my family’s view on it…my dad recently passed away and he loved steelers (and pittsburgh sports) as much as anyone else, along w/ cars and harleys etc…anyways, he was dressed in jeans and a harley shirt cause thats how everyone usually saw him…and to commemorate his love for steelers and such there was a terrible towel draped out along w/ a pirates hat etc…thats about as extreme as i wanted it to be…im not saying whats right or wrong, everyone is entitled to do what they’d like, but i think what those ppl did is sorta ridiculous in my eyes.

i mean i could see if that guy’s favorite movie was “weekend at bernies” cause thats pretty much what they did.

ya basically…thats what i mean…i think it was taken too far

I think it was cool. I dont really think I would want that, but its cool nonetheless.

Dont worry how other people want to do things, just do your own thing and get over it.

oh snap!