Cutty? More like Cunty if you ask me

am I right? And I wonder if he really thinks that occasionally plugging some hog will really keep us convinced that he never snuck a taste when he had all those ballsacks up in his face at CC. How ironic that he works for the Pirates and is batting for the other team.

And while there is something endearing about watching his 10% wanna be redneck, 10% wanna be gangster, 80% pure stupidity personality splatter itself across the threads of Pittspeed, I think it’s outlasted it’s shelf life. I mean the first time you see a kid in a piece of shit 80’s “musclecar”, doing a burnout in a Dukes of Hazzard shirt while throwing up the WESTSIDE W in front of a global warming convention, it’s pretty funny. But after a while, it’s just some sackless wannabee that fucked up any chance in life to be anything worthwhile and is now forced to prowl the streets of Pittsburgh in his busted ass “whips”, looking for someone or something to almost let all of his fury out on. And make vague death threats to people over the internet in his signature. The sign of a TRU thug.

god help us all the day I actually agree with you, but damn I do

:rofl:

LMFAO

I want my 30 seconds back

I’ll put it towards the debt you owe me for all of those stupid “another dumbass wrecked in front of my house” threads.

Too Funny Darkstar,

But you forgot define the true meaning of “Geah” . . .

well if your dad didn’t walk ohio river blvd looking for discreet mansex, these will never happen. your mother should woman up and give the man his needs. instead is she out doing her Bar fly thing in canada :stick:

Tip for dad: wear bright fluorescent
green, traffic can’t see a fruitcake in teletubby suit.

keep talkin from miles away fat boy. i got ur card… i’m just waiting.

“yeah, keep talking shit from miles away. It makes you look like a pussy”

next sentence

“i got your card. I’m just waiting.”

:bowrofl:

hey, if I paypal you like $10 will you meet up with some of your CC buddies and slurp your alma mater on their scrotums?

it’s the sound one makes when having an unlubricated, 14" black cock rammed into your asshole balls deep without warning. and liking it.

i’m tellin u. dont push me. ur messing with the wrong person. better start askin some people. i’m a nice guy, i dont step on no ones toes, i keep to myself. but when people start fuckin with me, my friends dont appriciate it. and not any of the people you know, not GBC… no one from central. now u can keep it up or whatever, but the rest is on you. fuckin lame

yeah you’re a real hard mother fucker. Stop making fun of me being an idiot on the internet or I’ll have my friends fuck you up. You’re a REAL man aren’t ya. :rofl:

fucking cunt. If you want to play so bad, you know right where I’m at. But we both know you’re not really man enough to come down here and settle it yourself if you’re already resorting to the “i’ll have my friends kill you” bullshit.

get fucking real.

oh, and :bowrofl: @ your edit. Thankfully I caught your faggotry so that it can be documented for all to see.

sounds like the actions of a man thats fearful for the words he spoke too soon. ur the one talkin shit to me…i’m layin back enjoying the show. and i dont have to get my friends to fuck u up, why would i put them in a position to get in trouble. i’m not a fat selfish pig like you. i have concern for others.

lame as he is

:stick: this thread is fucking retarded.

It was just getting good?!?!?!

:zzz: