now theres an idea

"The notoriously boorish Philly fans were just as eager to move on without Owens as the team. Before the game, radio station WIP-AM held a mock funeral for Owens in which fans put their No. 81 jerseys – and even some money – in a casket. One of the talk-show hosts, Howard Eskin, cremated one of the jerseys and spread the ashes in the end zone. "

:lol: thats great!

lol… I wouldn’t get rid of a jersey though… that may be worth some $$ some day with all this crap that goes on. Not to mention the fact that with the next team he goes and alienates he could do some more good… I dunno… if he straightens out… (which he won’t)… he could be a force to be reckoned with.

that’s all theyve been talking about on the radio the last week here. WMMR was gonna have a bonfire to burn T.O. items. It must also be a law that you must play one Bon Jovi song per hour on the radio here too, i swear i hear at least 4 songs a day by Bon Jovi.

lol… to shoudl just go to europe and play, unless the raiders pick him up

:lol: man i love people like you

always thinking something is gonna be worth something because of something

i bet you have an attic full of stupid shit haha

if you are looking to make some money quickly, start investing in lays potato chips, and analyzing each one till you find a celerbity face

those shits sell on ebay like crazzzyyy

:rofl:

Owens fucked himself

/

I gotta Jay Leno, Michael Jordan, Angelina Jolie, and one that I am pretty sure is the Elephant Man.

do you wanna trade for my cobra commander or lucy lawless?

the lucy lawless is signed…

shoulda just burned TO

lol anyone got a link to the letter to TO from the little kid? FUTO

too bad the Eagles lost, and now have little chance to make the playoffs :lol:

Expect to see Philly fans jumping off the Ben Franklin by season’s end :slight_smile:

ef the haters

i love TO forever

I love TO’s talent. And I really don’t mind his antics most of the time. I don’t think he should be bad mouthing his QB but everything else is just entertainment.

A few years ago when he did the Ray Lewis dance after scoring and the media went nuts about it, he said the best thing ever. It was something along the lines of, You guys are getting mad at me for doing a dance when Ray Lewis was on trial for killing two people. Its so true. That is why I like TO.

:word:

and double :word:

i like TO

i dont like drew rausenhwoalzes

Willis should drop him before he gets to him as well.