"This is why we can't have nice things." The Joe Jiggs appreciation thread

FWTGF? Free Work To Gain Friends? :rofl

hey jigs, i still wanna know the deal with the phones. WTF man? u got like 4 phones. the only thing i can think of is each one is a different drug u sell or something. please do tell.

Can someone make one of those “I Believe in Harvey Dent” things to be Joe Jiggs?

least he doesnt do FWTGF! free work to get fingered haha

are you kidding me?

jiggs man, if you get left at LVD call me. i dont care if i didnt even go up that night. thats a pretty low move.

Wow,… Lock 1? or moar drama :lol

ban 1

ban me? fuck your face :rofl

cant ban ron. APG OG.

thanks for the confidence vote :lol

ban 1

You are the one making emoticons out of shitty cell phone pics… BAN 1 to you sir.

Huh, my sig and avatar pics are cartoons?

really? could have fooled me/anyone, looks like you got bored in paintshop. but whatever, stop hijacking this thread with the /ban of me… i am not important here. if you hate me… start a fucking “battlefield” thread. kthx

Just messing around. I felt no need for the for the locking of the thread. I think you are taking things a little too seriously. :lol

Here is what my sig picture is from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFoEZ7vSi4

Reality Check:

1. Wayne64SS does not talk shit about Joe Jiggs.

2. Wayne64SS has respect for Joe Jiggs, and is able to vouch for the fact that when Joe Jiggs fucks up, Joe Jiggs makes good on the repair.

3. Joe Jiggs was “called in for help on a recent project” to fix what he openly admitted he made a mistake on. No harm no foul. Mistakes HAPPEN, everyone makes them. I personally would much rather deal with someone who can admit it, then make it right, than someone who claims to never make any.

4. Wayne64SS & Joe Jiggs are cool, and have shared many smiles and hearty laughs at each others place of residence.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

LAWL good shit wayne :thumbup

Same goes for me Joe you know you can call

thanks brett and chris. brett i dont have your number though

il pm you it, as long as you clean hands currently.