"This is why we can't have nice things." The Joe Jiggs appreciation thread

Alright jiggs… sorry about this, but I have to do it.

Friends in this thread, as you all know our buddy joe jiggs does not have his license and has failed the road test many times. As an incentive to get him to pass, I told him that I would throw him a party and buy a bottle of patron (50 dollar bottle) to celebrate. I have no idea when this will be or where it could be, but I ask for your help in celebrating this, it will be a very big day for him… maybe bigger than the day he discovered cars, so I want it to be fucking sickkkk. PJB already informed me he will be there giving lap dances for 20 bucks and donating all the money to chevelle fund. Lets make this a good one.

He’d probably rather have a hooker than a bottle of anything… just sayin

thanks kevin you jerk

wtf Kevin? I dont remember saying Id do that.

But take note to the fact that he didnt say he WOULDNT do it, just doesnt remember saying it

ok lol

yeah buddy

in.

im in

In for the party

me to

When is your next drivers test

no idea

Man get on it

i know

Will you be at the Nationals in LG this year?

you better make an appointment soon or youll get stuck waiting a while because of summer school driver’s ed filling up the schedule next month.

I just came home
I aint got no loot
I aint tryin to sell drugs
I aint tryin to shoot

jigggsy , al bell from bells driving school is a friend and a customer . ya need lessons yo . they also prep ya for the test and so on . if ya fail with your help we will pay jellies to give ya rides everywhere

My house saturday the 14th. DOne deal. Not even kidding and ill go halvsies on the bottle with you.