This just in

I wouldnt talk so much…

:lmao

Remember what ?.That I posted an embarrassing picture of you up on here while you were gone at h2o? Or the fact that you deleted all of the pictures and threatend me with your lawyer ?

you wanna act up again i see? care to meet me for friendly conversation?

You wanna stfu again , like you have been for the past week

you just dont learn. always causing problems.

knock off your games, no more warnings

I am always causing problems?

It seems the problems occur when you are only bashing me.If you talk to me withought an atitude I wouldnt have a problem with it .If not then, I do have a problem and you will keep seeing this shit all over this site.

Hey, that wasnt entirely my fault…

Shitty R&D on the company i bought it from…

listen young man. you are butt hurt because 2 mods wouldnt lock this thread up, one of which you offended by doing something very similar.

now conitnue on with your life, and dont talk to someone older with much more life experience than you, like they have something to prove to you.

20$ part cost you a tow, and a rear end… raw deal fo’ sho

You sound like my dad !

And this didnt really offend me,compared to as bad as you were in that picture

Cost more than $20 bucks :rofl:rofl

Its alright i got a beefed up steel version free of charge, and am able to get the new design with a fail safe for cost at 60 bucks… which is pretty much overkill

well bud, time to grow up then i guess huh?

Oh and you havent ?

Please , you are playing stupid games with a 20 year old mr. big bad brett wheeler over there.

you know what i mean… some that seems too good to be true, usually is.

my engine/trans mounts cost me 600$ :shifty

no young man. im trying to end the games, but at every chance you feel the need to try to cause conflict again. are you gonna PM me again some somber story again, saying " if youre willing to be cool and put everything behind, then i am too"

well looks like you cant even stick to your own requests. grow up dude.

Well obviously you havent stopped your shit.So why should I be cool about things. Think before you talk/type.

Not that this thread is going anywhere but the name is spelled Xenocron, and I have met and worked with Chris before at my shop. I will vouch for his customer service and tuning abilities.

thank you ,

I mentiomed it correctly on my thread that has there title in it

For the record I posted this because Chris spelled the name of his company wrong. :lol

Bobby LaComplain’s facebook status says “Chris Leo sucks dick.” :lol

Bobby at your job when your Boss proves you wrong, do you threaten/insult him every time?

LMAO… I hate you